LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife beats husband

Wife beats husband alleging that he has extra marital affair. This will be quitely accepted.  If this have been otherway  round where husband beats wife who is having extramarital affair. As yourself what would be first impression - wife beater and who is also abusing wife character.

Why law does not allow this guy using DV?

News Link

https://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/actress-beats-up-model-husband-108097?pfrom=home-Cities

New Delhi: An Afghan model who was allegedly having extramarital affair with several women was beaten up by his wife, a 23-year-old budding TV actress, and neighbours on Monday night. A complaint was also lodged against the model with the police. The woman, Salina Wali Khan is a native of Rampur in Uttar Pradesh and resides in Badarpur area in the Capital. She has been acting and modelling for last six years and had married the Afghan model, Arjun Sadi Khan who was also Mr Kabul, early this year.

Speaking with the MiD DAY, Salina said that she did this to save other women from falling prey to her husband's evil designs as he used to first establish physical relations with the women and then dump them. "Initially, I believed Arjun when he told me that he had entered into a contract marriage with a woman only to extend his visa in India and after that he had divorced her. But later I found that he used to talk regularly with her. Apart from that woman, another one named Shobha also claimed to be his wife and she used to call me and him. When I asked Arjun to cut off all ties with these women, he refused and said that Indian women were meant to use and throw," said Salina.

The actress had met Arjun for the first time during a shoot in New Delhi. Later, Arjun proposed and they decided to get married. Their marriage was solemnised at a mosque in Nizamuddin area on April 7.

"Four days after our marriage, Arjun told me not to disclose to anyone that we were married. When I asked him the reason, he said he wanted to make more girlfriends. I was surprised by his blunt talk. Meanwhile, I was getting calls from Shobha and other women who were claiming to be Arjun's wives," said Salina.

Salina claimed that despite Arjun getting some work in India, he did not mend his ways. So she finally decided to teach him a lesson and on Monday went to his house in Dwarka sector 19 along with some neighbours and thrashed him. Meanwhile, Arjun said that Salina was doing this because he wanted to divorce her. Salina said she will not divorce him at any cost. "My life has been ruined by him. I will not let him spoil lives of others," she added.

Read more at:
https://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/actress-beats-up-model-husband-108097?pfrom=home-Cities&cp

Learning

27 Replies

RahRamJosh (Software Consultant)     25 May 2011

Real shameful act by this man........

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     25 May 2011

good and bad people are in both genders..

the man was a womaniser.his wife beat him up in frustration.i dont support her violence.

but is there any adultery law under which she cud have sued him?is there any IPC section under which she cud file a case against him?

if yes,i detest her violence,because she shud have taken legal help instead of taking law into her hands.

if no,then wht shud she have dun?

2 Like

(Guest)

Such a couple is called "Ram milaayi jodi!"...or made for eachother..

2 Like

(Guest)

Even the hubby's family has no laws available against a man's abusive wife, so does that mean that they should BEAT HER UP???

1 Like

(Guest)

Members,please note Avani's madness!

Roshni clearly said that she "DETESTS VIOLENCE" & that"GOOD & BAD PEOPLE ARE IN BOTH GENDERS".She only asked the members how could this wife have dealt with suchr situation,in the absence of any anti-adultery laws to help her.

But Avani concluded that Roshni supports this beating.

Members please see for yourself,how aggressively and illogically Avani thinks !

(Guest)

Meenal bhai,

Mujhse darto ho kya, jo Avani ko beech mein le aaye; she has not written ANYTHING in this post....

Aur Roshni ko kyo badnaam kar rahe ho?....mein uski baat ka nahi apna independent question pooch rahi thi....maine dekha hai aap doosro ko bahot provoke karaati ho...u make them feel that people r talking bad about them...

Aur haan, Meenal bhai aap humesha Roshni ke matters mein enter ho jaate ho, shayad galti se us ki jagah is naam se login kar liya aapne is baar!

CHALO BOLO AB: Becoz in-laws have no laws available for their rescue from their abusive DILs, does that mean that they should beat her up like this woman did to the man???

Aisa hai to zaroor jo wives violence allege karti hain, wo isiliye maar khaati hongi ke in-laws ko torture kar rahi hongi aur unke paas help ke liye koi laws nahi hain, hai na??

3 Like

(Guest)

LALL & Avani are the same.How does it matter,even if I took Avani's name?

Whenever I reply to LALL,Avani logs into LCI within 5 mins. to defend her.And when I reply to Avani,LALL logs in within 5 mins to defend her.

What is the need to make 2 IDs?You can carry on with one also?;)

You mostly get NO THANKS in your THANKS page.Only very few thanks are there.Most of them have been given to you by your other ID only.:)

Don't you have enough supporters in LCI?

I can understand your problem.That is why you keep writing all the time to get atleast a few thanks,if someone notices.Finally when very few or no people thank you,you start thanking yourself....LOL!

TATA!

(Guest)

Meenal bhai,

hum dono hain is waqt, Roshni aur aap bhi saath mein aa jao na :P

And about THANKS, well, itni khaali law abusers hi hain ke continuously apne jaise logo ko thumbs up and doosro ko thumbs down dete rahe, so ofcourse aapki category ke paas thumbs up ho sakte hain...

Dont get obsessed with me...!...mein koi HANDSOME LADKA nahi hoon :P

Bus, ab mera naam lekar karti raho bakwaasssssss......go on

4 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 May 2011

thanks ms live and let tive.

i thanked you thrice in this thread.

hope ms meenal will not consider me as your fake id.

even if she considers what can i do?

3 Like

Wife beats husband   ---    is it a news for indian males?

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
thanks ms live and let tive.

i thanked you thrice in this thread.

hope ms meenal will not consider me as your fake id.

even if she considers what can i do?
"

ha ha ha....right Sir!

2 Like

(Guest)

shayad ye "thumbs up" and "thanks" inko ye illusion dilaate hain ke inhone cases jeet liye !

2 Like

ek baat batao, thanks ya no thanks kahne se kya laddoo milte hain ?

---   delhi ka laddo

(Guest)

1.  It is a fact that  women has beat the man in this case - accussed has also accepted it and  public is witness.

2. Other things like the men was in extra marital affair - are just accussation. Fact may or may not be be what has been accussed. The fact may be diamatrically opposite - she may have been trying to be rich soon and grapes may have been gone sour.

I think  probability of accusation being false is very high. She alleges that  Man was stating    "indian women are for use and throw" - no foreigner will make such statements being in foreign land. it seems she has learned these accusation from feminist organization.

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register