LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sasikiran (program executive)     20 May 2011

what is the exact period for x party decree divorce

dear friends dis is kiran from hyderabad... am very happy to find dis site dis is very helpful i just love this site..

one of my friend is in marraige since one year....  he got mariied in aryasamaj and both left to sweden ... but her parents  did not accept their marriage.. they managed her to come india and performed another marriage to her with the guy who is US based. .my friend dont know anything about this MARRAIGE.he come to know and asked her to come back but she never ..both sides parents have some talks and they asked this guy to give divorce legally so that she may not face problem from her first husband...they filed divorce petition two months before...lawyer suggested him to go for xparty it is only process where he can get divorce faster...

FRIENDS PLEASE REPLY ME IS THIS RIGHT WAY ? OR IS THERE ANY OTHER CHANCE THAT HIS WIFE MAY COME BACK INTO HIS LIFE BY APPEALING IN HIGHCOURT AGAINST XPARTY..AND WHATS THE MINIMUM TIME COURSE TO GET HIS DIVORCE PAPERS..PLEASE HELP HIM  HE REALLY GOT DUMPED AND WANT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS MARRAIGE.,,

Learning

3 Replies

Self service (None)     20 May 2011

No exact time in court - expartee is not a game judge will make sure other party is not really interested.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     23 May 2011

I have already replied of this query in expert section so please refer to that reply.
1 Like

Vishal vis ka vis (LEGAL)     05 July 2011

Its not a game, both the parties have to apply for Mutual divorce, Bases on Judge satisfaction Divorce decree will be issued, Exparty decree can be challanged in higher court,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register