Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     22 May 2011

Common reason given by wife when Husband Files for RCR..

Dear Learned Members,

While going through my RCR proceedings. When the Hon. Judge asked my wife that why she does not wanted to join my company back she replied that She fears that she fears of his life and if court give her the gaurantee she will go back.

Now  , How should any Husband prove that he does not intend to harm his wife in any manner if she comes back.  I heared same reason from couple of other ladies too in the court, so I believe this must be a common and safe reason for them.

My case is scheduled for witness in next date and I will present few (relatives) who actually went at her place to persuade her to come back. What sud be my strategy there as she has put other allegation like I used to abuse her, did not provided her adequate medical treatment when she was pregnant, me n my family asked for dowry and was cruel to her (All of them are not true, I loved her the most).

Here I will also like to mention that on my first date I went to talk to her inpresence of her Lawyer and father, Her lawyer said that she will not come atleast for 10 years whatever I do and he will make me suffer like anything till that time.

Learning

9 Replies

Karl Jacob (Partner/Advocate)     22 May 2011

Greetings,

This so called 'GUARANTEE' is often used by women as a coercive tool to puppet you in the future. If you disagree to anything she does in future, she may misuse this undertaking and again leave you without attracting guity of DESERTION upon herself.

A family case must never be handled by Advocates on par with other cases. There must be some humane touch in family cases. It must not be treated as a tool to convert people's ego and hatred into revenue. The satisfaction of reuniting a quarreling couple can never match or even-up any monetary benefit derived by driving them into various litigations. This is so wrong.

(This is just my opinion ;P)

3 Like

And to add to my above details, After my wife asked for the Gaurantee and denied to join back due to the reason of threat to her life, the Hon. Judge said to me  " Rehene do agar wo nahi aana chaheti to,  kya kar sakte hain, jaberdasti bhejne ka to koi faayeda hoga nahi" and he wrote in his file " meditaion failed".  After that we went to mediation center, where same thing happened and than the Hon. Judge frmaed the issues and asked us for presenting Witnesses.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 May 2011

silly demand.

Court cannot give any gurantee because court is neither a factory nor delaer of disputes.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"
Yes you are right. In 498a or DV  the girl start blaming from un-known places. "mujhe ye kaha, mujhe vo kaha".  

I said , "Isko sab bolte the,tane marte the, julm karte the, aur ye bechari chup-chap sunti thi.... "  Everyone laugh on this in court. 

Judge said," beta jee, jab aapka yahaa ye haal hai to susral me kya karte hoge ?"

And when case goes in my favour they family says,"sab ko khareed liya."

he he he, funny
"

ha ha ha...khushi hui aapka kissa sunkar! -- thats the biggest logic "ye sab hua aur wo chup khadi rahi" aur wahi ladki courts mein jhansi ki raani lagti hai jo apne aapko abla naari portray kar rahi hai complaints mein, but good that the people realized this in your case. I know a woman who has filed false cases against in-laws and whenever she is asked to give evidence in the court, she files complaints against the judge also....But, now they are realizing how she has a habitual obsession of filing false allegations on everybody...she spared no one, she complained against even those police officials who went out of the way to support her ill intentions.

Jab tak inke favor mein chalta hai, tab tak nahi kehti "sabko khareed liya" :P

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 May 2011

ha  ...  ha ...   ha ...

---  law compels these innocent wives not to tell the truth for the sake of maintenance.

the version of these wives are almost same, because it is taught to them.

1 Like

What sud be my strategy there as she has put other allegation like I used to abuse her, did not provided her adequate medical treatment when she was pregnant, me n my family asked for dowry and was cruel to her

---  what the prove she gave in favour of her statement?

1 Like

ask her what the assurance she needed.

all these are policy of snatching the money from husband.

1 Like

Originally posted by :Arup
"
What sud be my strategy there as she has put other allegation like I used to abuse her, did not provided her adequate medical treatment when she was pregnant, me n my family asked for dowry and was cruel to her

---  what the prove she gave in favour of her statement?
"

She did not provided any proofs as of now, just wrote it in her reply to my petition.

zimmerzapper (student)     24 May 2011

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"

Thanks Mr. Arup for your kind replies. 

I humbly request you to please post your answer in one go if possible. Writing 1 or 2 lines & newer post after every 1-2 lines simply fill the page & more pages are get added. It look like it's very lenghty post . Hence reader loose interest. Also Instead of 1 or 2 , we get too many e-mail's but found your reply's & postings short.

This is my request.

Thanks.

"

ha ha ha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register