Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Child Welfare

Hello Learned members,

Wife deserted for more than 1 year, have not got to meet my kid since long time.Can not spend time as she denied to meet me.

Could opening bank account on my kid name and depositing money on every month considered as wellfare of child ? Wife may not be knowing about existence of this account and wouldnt be withdrawing money from this account.

Thank you all for your time and support.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

very painful..

You after consulting a good lawyer file a custody case ..u have full right to see yr kid.

Money comes later...yr kid needs u..

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     20 May 2011

this thread was opened twice

(Guest)
Originally posted by :zimmerzapper
"
"

Could you please give me links to two threads ? Accordingly i will remove one.

Thanks.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 May 2011

@ Author

Have you got the answer to your posting ! BTW, a query can't be removed by self and for the same Admin. / Mods. intervention is needed in a ASP / BBS web platform.

However, I fail to understand why Indian fathers are so scared to meet their own blood and flesh irrespective of wife allowing or not allowing for such visitations? I mean what crime the child has committed? A Father needs to think from child rights point of view not parents rights and in given brief ask yourself what good a defunct under guardianship account usage for welfare of the child is going to be ? NONE.

1. Suggest to open an under guardianship account with child name u/g of your name in a nationalized Bank and not in some hifi Bank. The bank will issue you a cheque book and a passbook. Behind each cheque you are required to mention " The amount withdrawn is for the welfare of the child" at the time of withdrawing any sum therein.

2. Each month by first week a father is supposed to send hand written Money Order to wife's address for maint. of the wife irrespective if she has raised a demand or not. Write neutral sentence of love and affection of a father to the child at the space provided in Money Order Form. Keep a xerox copy of the Form. The post office will issue you a receipt of the MO sent. Keep xerox copy of the same. Once the MO returns back you are required ot surrender the original receipt of MO and refund back the money sent each month.

3. Now, deposit this money in Under Guardianship bank account.

In above legal tenable process flow, you have fulfilled your responsibilities before eyes of Court even if no “demand” is raised. Plus you have created two evidences for raising inference, if any suit on floor of any nature of Court in present and or at any time in future.

Also remember child is yours too as much it is hers. But a father is bread winner for the child not mother. 90% mother will always show her handicap to demand money for raising child.

4. You are required to file Custody with visitation civil suit as soon as your child is removed from his/her ordinary residence jurisdiction and court sees this time gap as paramount consideration to sue motto not disturb (status quo) and or disturb the current jurisdiction of the minor(s) where he / she is residing. This is what mothers in battle of roses (matrimonial disputes) greatest first movers silent advantage is all about which Indian fathers need to overcome.

All above are the basic child rights steps a natural father / natural guardian is required to take action of instead of making a child fatherless in the longer run and running to various chambers of Ld. Advocates with a question mark. It is natural instincts of a father. Wake up, become determined and strong when child rights are disturbed. A Indian married man is first a husband and simultaneously a responsible father too. A Indian married man may have n number of grievances between him and his legally wedded wife and n number of criminal / civil cases between them but it is not the FAULT of a child remember that always then only you as a father will rise and see what your own flush and blood wants as his/her welfare from his / her own natural father. Remember your own childhood how your father protected you from rain and sunshine. The art of marital war always starts and ends keeping their own flush and blood specifically away from TWO ADULTS WAR OF ROSES

Read it as tombstone and arise / awake your conscience before you forget your own child for no fault of child

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     20 May 2011

Originally posted by :Never Give up
" Originally posted by :zimmerzapper
"
"
Could you please give me links to two threads ? Accordingly i will remove one.

Thanks.
"

sorry i don't know where it has gone, i'll send the link as soon as i find it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register