Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipin (dealer)     19 May 2011

status quo on my mother's property

hello sir/madam,

i m vipin, male 32, delhi....i have filed divorce petition against my wife....after that..she filed so many cases agains me...woman cell, domestic violence an permanent injunction....

my main problem is that my mother has one property of which she decided to sell and already took advance money from the buyer, after knowing this,my wife filed something like permanant injunction on my home and that property which is in name of my mother....but the judge gave status quo on that property till 10th may....on 10th may...the judge again continued that status quo to till 27th may....but the final paymnt of that property is 25 may....so we r in trouble now....i want to ask...how a judge can give status quo on a property which in the name of mother???

we requested to the buyer and expended the registration date to 30th may.....but we are worry that if the judge again continue the status quo then we will have to return double of the advance .....

i was married in jan2005....i filed divorce case in dec 2010.....i dont have any kids...... my wife did some fake police calls and threatened us for fake dowery cases so we left our house and we tok a rent house....now she is living in my house from more than one year and we r living on rent....my mother decided to sell that property to buy a home for us...but now we r again in a big problem.....

PLEASE tell me what should i do now.....

everybody know and say that there is no law in which judge give order of status quo for a property which is in name of mother of boy.....

kindly tell me any way out.....

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 May 2011

in the recent ruling of high of Karnataka it is quite clear that courts cannot grant status-quo order, but it is very strange property is in your mother's name and judge has granted the TI, you file an application to vacate the status quo order and another thing judge cannot continue the status quo order once objections are filed, it amounts to order on merit.  So request you advocate to  file an application to vacate the interium order.

1 Like

Thanks Mr rajeev.....sur i will ask my advocate to flle an application to vacate the interium order.....

Sir i want to know.....what i the judge again continue this status quo???

it will be like i will loose all in my life.....please suggest me what should i do if he giveorder to cntinue status quo??

hello sir,

I discusse it with my advocate to give application for interim order....but he relied that in this case... opposite party's advocate will take time to reply this....means it status quo will be continued again till next date.....please tell me what to do to discontinue this status quo now????

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     22 May 2011

Mr Vipin

Please refer to my reply to your query in "urgent help need"

status quo is going to continue.Do not waste your energy and money in trying to get status quo "vacate"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register