Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     15 May 2011

Photos can not prove the possession of the party-citation?

Hi all of you!

I request you to kindly help me in the aspect that "One can not prove his possession with the photographs" or " Photos can not prove the possession of a party". The citations are required. Thanks one and all.  

Learning

8 Replies

pratik (self working)     15 May 2011

i would also required. 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 May 2011

Mere photos cannot decide the tittle of the property, it requires regd., tittle deed.
1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     15 May 2011

Agreed with adv.rajeev(rajoo)

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     15 May 2011

@ GNR Sharama - Phoots -showing actual construction  by  one party with the workers and by physical presence fo the Party can proved that  the party constructed  the Sturctures - However -  hsi legal entitlemtn to construct -  his title  and possession must be supported by  acceptable documentary  evidence -. the Photos will support he other valid Documentary  evidence - a fact  who cinstructed  the Structures -or - a fact who demolished the structures -can be proved by phootes ! Photos and it relevancy  defers form case to case and proof  of fact on some  aspects can be taken in to coisnideration- on  photos ! Citations ! i will try to locate 

1 Like

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     15 May 2011

Originally posted by :Y V Vishweshwar Rao
"

@ GNR Sharma - Phoots -showing actual construction  by  one party with the workers and by Physical presence of  the Party can prove  that  the party constructed  the Sturctures - However -  his  legal entitlment  to construct -  his title  and  valid possession must be supported by  acceptable documentary  evidence -. the Photos will support he other valid Documentary  evidence - a fact  who constructed  the Structures -or - a fact who demolished the structures -can be proved by phootes ! Photos and it relevancy  defers form case to case and proof  of fact on some  aspects can be taken in to coisnideration- on  photos ! Citations ! I will try to locate 
"
1 Like

Navjot Kumar (Lawyer)     16 May 2011

Sir, 

I am fully agreed with my another frd rajeev, merely photographs of property does not prove the title of property, u should have to file the a application u/o 7 rule 11 CPC , they have not file prove of property so suit shall be rejected on solely ground , for prove any tilted of provery u have to show regd. sale deed or regd. will duly probated by the court concerned. 

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     16 May 2011

sir! I required citations on that aspect. If any citation is found kindly post. 

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     20 May 2011

Respected members / experts of this site!

I found some infromation in a commetary with regarding to the above query. The concept of the law in that commentary is " Mere sale deed in respect of land in dispute and photographs showing some crops over it - not sufficient to prove possession of purchaser. Ad-interim-injunction order can not be passed in favour of purchaser". The cases referred under that concept are 

1996 AIHC 5606 [5607] Delhi,

1996 AIHC 4274 [4277]

[1997] 1 ICC 145 [Delhi]

[1996] 1 Mad. L.W. 13 [17]

[1996] 1 ICC 755

AIR 1995 All. 418 [419]

1996 All.LJ. 39

[1996] 4 ICC 518

how far the above judgments are helpful on that aspect. The full text is not available to me. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register