LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     12 May 2011

Comm of Income Tax hearing about Tax Evasion 498A

Comissioner of Income Tax asked me attend for hearing about Tax Evasion Petition in regards to false 498A Case in which FIL claimed huge amount as dowry and expenses.

What would be the usual proceedure?

What documents should i carry?

How to present my case to him?

Thanks in advance

Learning

8 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 May 2011

@ Author 

Asked good question here is scene I 

First Reaction of your Father-out-law to Income Tax Officer: Humne to mandir mein shaadi ki thi, jhoot bolta hai ki humne dahej diya. Then he will change his statement immediately to, mere bete ne paise lagaaye the shaadi mein (that is in case you have a brother in Law).

Further change statement in the next date at Income Tax Office will be, "Rishtedaaro ne gifts diye the." The fun here is that in your TEP you must have sent to the Income Tax Department her sworn affidavit attached with yourcomplaint, which clearly states that she is fully dependent on her father's meagre pension and she does not have the help of any other family member - Right so bl**dy from where they coughed up so much dowry :-) 

Here is Scene II

Reaction of your Brother-out-law on this will be: B&*%tard (No one had seen him so angry ever I bet till date in your family), Maine aapko bola tha usko jyada mat chedo. Meri naukri bhi khaayega. Mera naam "BILKUL" mat lena ki maine paise lagaye the shaadi mein.

Also you will hear that her sides other Relatives saying: Hamara naam mat lena.

Now you will definitely hear questions of your lovely Mrs. Shanti aka 498a wife: Jail to nahi jaana padega inko? Ab kya kare? Yahan to 5 lakh rupaye dene padenge (if you have sent correctly the TEP to ITO normally this is the average figure I have seen panelised by ITO to dear Further inward law)? Agar yahan kah de ki kuch nahi diya to kya usko pata chal jaayega? Kya wo yaha ke paper apne case mein use kar sakta hai? 

Lastly enjoy once you have filed for TEP, IT Office does allt he work for you now all you have to do is to state teh correct fact and also read S. 69 C of IT Act as home work to understand how your TEP is goign to shape up. if you have file dit before any of the Zones / Ward in Delhi then they kniow my previous acts so take a chill pill half of your work we have already done by educating IT offices and Finance Minsitry on huge revenue Loss on Dowry giving then palati mar key 498a / 406 + 3/4 file kartey hai yeh Ms. sunshines aab ..............

PS.:
Radio FM.99 station was playing this song right now, which I found hilarious while replying the essence of your questions :
Jhoot bole kauva kaate, kaale kauve se dariyo. 
Tu maayke chali jaayegi mein duja byah rachaunga, 
mein dooja byah rachaunga, Mein teri Sautan launga tum dekhti rahiyo. 

2 Like

Sushant Singh (Private Service)     12 May 2011

Briiliant !! had a laugh riot !!

Parth Chandra (none)     13 May 2011

Hi KNK,

ICan you please share me the format of complaint/steps you sent to IT department which lead to this inquiry.....I also want to do the same as my in-laws have made claims of ornaments worth lacs of ruppes give to me.

This can help to many victim and even if some in-laws can brought to clutches of IT then will help in reducing 406 cases at least.

Thanks,

PC

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     13 May 2011

Hi,

Here i am enclosing the TEP format which i sent to Director of Income Tax (Investigation) after a month, i sent RTI, since no reply from them, i filed 1st appeal, then i got the response. 

Thanks,

Attached File : 31 31 tax evasion petition template.doc downloaded: 489 times
2 Like

(Guest)

KNK,

I just loved this line ,

"I may be given the due prize money as per income tax guidelines for revealing this to the authorities."

TEP meant please sc**w my FIL and feel free to hand over its prize money to me.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     13 May 2011

Others please take clue from it. There can be counter action in any situation if proper steps are taken from the start.

Please keep in touch with further develpments of the matter.

Raj (fr)     23 July 2013

ADV.DEFENCE please clarify your statement....

(Guest)

@ KNK(Author),

You must share your case after filling of TEP.So,that here other victims would be higly benefited from your case study.

As what happened after that,definately you would have booked your lovely,your FIL,BIL for sure?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register