LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Farukh (MEMBER)     03 May 2011

About lawyer software

I am new in this website. I dont know the question i am going to ask  you is right for this website or not . I just wanted know that which software lawyer use to save their client information,client billing , client next court date etc. If  lawyer  want the software like this then  what kind of facility  lawyer wants in this software.

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     03 May 2011

There is no straight jacket software for this purpose. Maximum Advocates still adopt manual ways like diary, file, address book, letter head, bill book etc. and some of the advocates have stared using softwares either available locally or ave got prepared as per their requirements. Some publication like all India Reporter, Singla publication and various others have also developed such softwares wherein lawyers can update their daily diary, billing, latest case law etc.

2 Like

Thanks for your reply.

Sir, if you have any exe of this software or demo version of this software or any link to download this software then please sent me. It would be really helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.

(Guest)

If you want to know the software or demo one then buy lawz magazine in which you can get the 

information  about the.

legal software 

https://lawzmagazine.com/subscripttion.html

Or just type in google ;legal software in india

Ad. Meena (Sr. Lawyer)     20 December 2013

Please go through this link for legal software which is safe and reliable for lawyers or law firm to manage their clients and cases.There is also a support service available to help you if you need any help about the software.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register