Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rojer (Head IT)     30 April 2011

Urgent Advice for statement in CAW cell

Hello dear members...

False complaint filed by my wife agains me and my family members for dowry etc.. Complaint was forwarded to CAW cell by Commissioner of Police. After counselling of around 2 months nothing came out and my wife and in-laws dont even want to discuss the matter with us. Now, that counselling failed, Commissioner asked me and my wife to give our statements...
 My queries..

1. How important are the statements given in women cell? I mean should i just deny allegations against me or also provide additional infor against my wife and ill-behave of my in-laws?

2. Should i provide all the prrofs about my innocense to Police along with my statement or should i wait? If to wait then what is the best time.

3. My wife in her statement made additional chanrges against me to try and put 307 against me. This incident has said to happen in a diff state where i reside and work (my wife was with me). But this complaint is filed in her home town i.e. my in-laws place? So, will she need to provide evidence to prove 307 or i will have to try and get evidence and statements to prove that statement made by my wife is false?? Also what jurisdiction it will come under and will someone investigate or directly charge me for this offense?

4. What happenes next? Since these are all false allegations i am confident that they wont have any strong eveidences to prove what lies they are saying. What happens next? I have already applied for AB for my self and family members to be on safer side but worried about additional charges of 307.

Thanks very much in advance....

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 May 2011

You can produce the doucments to prove your innocence before the police. But  this police hace no jurisdiction to make an enquiry on 307 filed.

In my opiinion if your wife side are very rich family and influenctial person then you will be in trouble, so it is bette to go for Anticipatory bail.

Police people knowing full well they may file case against you for the money

1 Like

Rojer (Head IT)     01 May 2011

Thnx  Rajeev.

I read in some forum on internet to avoid handing over proofs in police and wait for trial to start and then produce evidence. Not sure why.

My wife side are not that rich family but dont want to under estimate their contacts through relatives if they can get somthing done...  Should i apply for AB directly in High court as some one told me that session court rarely grants AB in dowry case and its better to directly apply in high court?

Also what can i do to make them avoid 307 as it does not come under their jurisdiction?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register