LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer (r.f engineer)     22 April 2011

police made me fool due to private party was escaped

if i am facing a criminal case then i can join government job ?uner section 323,332,427,506,353 and  F I R launced by a constable against me and my elder brother (m.b.a )  .i am a pvt. company engineer.now i will go for govt.job or abroad job?please help me I will highly obliged to you .

thanks brothers

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 April 2011

While appointing you, concerned dept., asks the pending of criminal cases.  YOu will have to give the details of the cases.  It is mandatory. 

1 Like

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     22 April 2011

Dear Sameer: Pls allow me to explain you in details unlike others whose answers to the query creates only anxiety.

1) While joining any govt. sector, the candidate submits details of his history and that includes, possesion of Passport and pending criminal case or conviction during past if any apart from lot many things.And if the candidate hides those information and later-on employer comes to know about, then the employer can suspend/ terminate/dismiss the candidate from the employment as the case may be.

2) Once in the employment of govt. sector, one can not procure passport without NOC from the employer.If during employment  with govt sector you procured it without NOC from your present employer then that amounts to a grave offence under the passport act and besides that you can be taken to task by your employer too.

3) Since a criminal proceeding is in the process against you no matter these charges are the minor one (because you took PANGA with police) you may be on bail, first dont ever let the police know about possession of passport and secondly if court has imposed restriction on your movement inside and outside of India then you can not move outside of jurisdiction of the court but that may not be the situation with you.

4) There is every possibility that if the employer had the knowledge of your pending criminal case, he may not employ you either, so people normally hide such information to get employment ( Kindly remember that I am not pre-judging you)  but it is no excuse at all. as this amounts to hiding the facts from the employer and subject to disciplinary actions.

5) To conclude I did not understand about  logic behind  mentioning  your's & your brother's qualification, do qualification absolve you of the charges? Come-on gentleman shed that egoism, you are a human being falsely implicated in criminal case as you have stated and that's it.

Regards.

1 Like

sameer (r.f engineer)     23 April 2011

f i am facing a criminal case then i can join government job ?uner section 323,332,427,506,353 and  F I R launced by a constable against me and my elder brother (m.b.a )  .i am a pvt. company engineer.now i will go for govt.job or abroad job?please help me I will be highly obliged to you .

thanks brothers

If I will file a case against police constable i.e. estikhasa & tell to the court -each and every thing about police harassment because that time police  took myl money  from my car they are not giving my money  back 

please guide me about this case I am alone .plss

help me and my elder brother both are involved 

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     23 April 2011

Dear Sameer, first of all if an FIR has been registered against you then charges are cognigible, the only remedy available to you is to quash FIR by approaching the respective High Court otherwise a criminal trial would take place in due course of time u/s specified by you and you have to prove your innocence there.Kindly hire a suitable lawyer to defend you in the court.acquire a vakalatnama duly signed by him, receipt of fees from the lawyer, duplicates of all the documents, receipt of summon for appearance in the court etc.

For ill treatment, harassment and theft by constable, please approach to S.P/A.C.P of the area.The matter would be enquired and proper action taken if constable found guilty. Don't pre-judge and wait for the outcome of application to senior police officials

If you are holding a Passport and employed abroad during the trials then who would attend proceedings?Ask your lawyer to get waiver for personnel appearance from the court.If found not attending the proceedings in the court without authorisation, you would be proclaimed ABSCONDER, your bail bond would be cancelled and you are liable to be arrested on arrival in India or denial to travel abroad.

For Govt. job in India, don't you refer the suggestions?I have explained it thoroughly.Kindly spare time to read them and don't just cry as if  the sky has fallen on you.

Be brave to face the adverse and don't expect any sympathy from anybody. Just concentrate towards your defence for the accusation in the court.

God bless you. Regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register