Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 April 2011

Ramji where are you? now anna hazareji raised the same issue

Ram Samudre ji where are you?

You told that the govt servents are people's servent, they must be accountable before the people, now mr. anna hazare raised the same voice, same tune.

Learning

54 Replies

pl also read the following -

Home > News > Others > Anna Hazare on indefinite fast, demands 'Jan Lokpal Bill'

i am happy to know that the supporters returned the two political leaders from the field. very appreciable.

one of them is omprakash choutala - who is famous for corruption, at his time?

(Guest)

Arup ji, I couldn’t reply your call quickly since my membership is banned again and again and I am also now not interested to creat my ID again and again since my work here is already done.  It was your call so I am posting this and took time in re-registering my ID so.

I don’t know what is the problem the people in the admin of this site feel from me and restricting my voice by banning my membership again and again. May be some of them are with the corrupt people and so they are trying that other members should not be aware of the real facts which I ever post here.

It doesn’t that the activities of DRF can be stopped by banning on a net site. How many people watches this net site? So there is no difference if we are on this site or not. The real people real mass of India lives out of net sites and we have open channels to reach to them.

Yes, I am feeling it so bad that I am restricted here on this site and so I cannot post tasks in to create awareness to support Anna Hajareyji when he is on hunger strike. Though we are planning to join him at Delhi and I myself will also be with him on hunger strike, NOT FOR ANY PUBLICITY (since I do not want DRF come out in media) but it is because it is the duty of everyone to join his hunger strike.

Kindly review my threads and a few are here;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Increase-in-retirement-age-of-HC-judges-62-to-65-24741.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fix-the-ACCOUNTABILITY-and-RESPONSIBILITY-of-our-servants-31075.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/I-find-here-SEVEN-YAKCHHAPRASHN-which-no-lawyer-like-to-face-31859.asp

3 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     07 April 2011

Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
" It doesn’t that the activities of DRF can be stopped by banning on a net site. How many people watches this net site? So there is no difference if we are on this site or not. The real people real mass of India lives out of net sites and we have open channels to reach to them.
"

Clap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / Emoticon Very well said Samudreji! Clap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / Emoticon We need to reach the real mass of people that lives away from reach of internet!

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 April 2011

thanks mr ram samudreji and mr democratic indian ji..

" We need to reach the real mass of people that lives away from reach of internet!"

we have open channels to reach to them "

yes right.

today or tomorrow we must reach to our people.

i searched you on your accounts you were not there. however i think it was not banned because i read your postings and nothing objectionable was there. some jokes were there.

(Guest)

Right now, Anna’s volunteers should distrubute the copies of the draft they to the people through media and start the discussion in the supreme parliament that is people of India so that in case of any malafide or conspiracy of creating confusions in the draft of Jan-Lokpal Bill by the Government’s people (Bureaucrats & Politicians) the people will remember them in elections which the Congress cannot afford. 

Also, right now, Anna should include in his statements the main points of the draft.

Similarly, they should publish all the discussion of the after establishment of the proposed joint committee.  Draft of the Bill and its process toward making the Act, everything openly.

1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     07 April 2011

The copy of Jan Lokpal Bill and Government(Bill created by Politician and Bureacrat nexus) Lokpal Bill are both available https://indiaagainstcorruption.org/

2 Like

(Guest)

they should publish it there, not yrt well flasshed on tv news chanels. to real mass of people.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 April 2011

thanks  a lot ram ji and democratic indian ji.

(Guest)

What was the outcome of Anna Hazare's fast unto death protest on LOKPAL bill? In my opinion ' A big Zero'.

I raise a few observations here:-

Aren't the politicians part and parcel of the same civil society? or else who represent the civil society - The Dabangs or the Dalits? And who shall decide- People like BA BA Ram Devs, the Sri Sri 420s, or the Reel Life Heroes who thrieves on black black money in the name of Arts. Anna Hazare may be incorruptible but those who stopped Miss Uma Bharati may be of LKA 's men. One can't be too sure.

Main objctives of the people who wish to have a corruptfree India is not make many laws but to ensure that existing laws are obeyed in letter and spirit. For that we need to sensitise not only Mummy Pappa politicians but the bura cats , pappy police , the lawyers and the judges as well. Unless there is judicial reforms ( changing to Jury system will certainly help) , administrative reforms along with social empowerment ( read elimination of amnuwadi manhoosism) we achieve nothing at the end of these token fasts.

I am sorry to tell this harsh words but the truth is always bitter. Anna Hazare may be unknowingly helping the Hindutva elements( Look at the over- jewlleried  Bharat Mata , looks more Whit than Indian on the back ground) to win elections and help flourish Saffronisation. Kashmiri Pandits/ Tamil Brahmin infested Grand Old Congress is a shade better in the larger interest.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 April 2011

" What was the outcome of Anna Hazare's fast unto death protest on LOKPAL bill? In my opinion ' A big Zero'."

----     Surprising. you intentionlly shut your eyes. therefore nothing seen to you.

i gone through the logics behind the above line. your logics are logicless.

(Guest)

Anna Hajare done well and good going yet.  I am waiting few more cards Anna have to open which are yet kept hidden. Few cards I have noticed. Anna looks alert but not opened his statement on it. Hindutva forces are trying to  highjack Anna Hajare and if they succeeded Anna will become a super flop.

So I am waiting what Anna is? With Hindutva-Rashtra OR with democracy with secularism??????????????

Nothing more right now I will say otherwise te digst system of Admin of thi site will again go fail.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register