LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can cricket be our national game? All corruption in cricket

Cricket is not a game but all gambling in it. All Money Game in the name of Cricket in India. All Black Money is generated behind cricket and this is the only reason of NON STOP cricket matches. Sharad Pawar was once in te race to be Prime Minister but gone behind Cricket, WHY? Since huge money is there and there he can earn more money than the Prime Minister can have. All business houses behind Cricket. All under world behind Cricket. All satoriye behind cricket. All media behind Cricket. All the trading only behind Cricket.  These all doing only and only orruption and making fool to the mass middle class counsumers.  AND PEOPLE (FOOLS) THINK IT IS A GAME AND LEFT THEIR ALL THE WORK BEHIND WATCHING CRICKET ON TV AND LISTENING COMMENTARY ON RADIO.

If it is really a GAME and such popular that Indian peoples are becoming mad for Cricket than WHY SHOULD NOT IT BE DECLARED OFFICIALLY THE NATIONAL GAME OF INDIA?

Learning

11 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 April 2011

I never watch cricket and all I know is that it is a game and I just dont understand what does it mean by corruption in cricket. sorry for my ignorance, but honestly speaking I dont understand how there can be corruption in a game like cricket?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 April 2011

Off course there is lot of money in the cricket.  Previously it was genlemen's game but when politicians jumped it into they made it as commercil.  Now it is full commericial game, criciketers are also running behind the money. I am also captain of the our bar association, but I never watch contineously whenever I ill be free ;I will watch it.

1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     09 April 2011

Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
"
Cricket is not a game but all gambling in it. All Money Game in the name of Cricket in India. All Black Money is generated behind cricket and this is the only reason of NON STOP cricket matches. AND PEOPLE (FOOLS) THINK IT IS A GAME AND LEFT THEIR ALL THE WORK BEHIND WATCHING CRICKET ON TV AND LISTENING COMMENTARY ON RADIO.
"

Yes Samudreji you are correct it has become gambling and people patronize these "fixed" matches like fools. IF(there is a big IF) government is honest to control this black money, then government should legalize gambling and tax it. At least government will earn some money as taxes. It has been reported that recent cricket match at Mohali had gambling turnover of over $1.1 Billion, the highest for any international cricket match and bookies were reportedly found in dressing rooms of cricketers: https://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/8602103-indiapakistan-mohali-semifinal-betting-turnover-expected-to-surpass-11-billion

"Vote is the instrument and symbol of a freeman's power to make a fool of himself and a wreck of his country." - Ambrose Bierce

2 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     10 April 2011

Yes,  can be !

but chairmen of BCCI  should be HON'BLE  ANNA HAJARE!

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 April 2011

i fully agree with ram samudre ji.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 April 2011

Why not name corruption a national game, cricket included.

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 April 2011

there should be a day - national corruption day.

on that day everyone has to earn some money by corruption. otherwise he may be send to jail like vinayak sen.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 April 2011

WHOSE BIRTHDAY MAY BE CHOOSEN AS NATIONAL CORUPTION DAY?

MR KALMARI OR MR RAJA?

1 Like

(Guest)

The nature of India is such that even if everybody becomes fond of khokho, then even that will be tainted with corruption

Dipangkar (Business)     29 June 2011

"Cricket is a game played by 22 fools and followed by 22,000 fools"

----------------- George Bernard Shaw

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2020

not a legal query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register