LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 April 2011

harasment of males in india

seeing the harasment of males in india, it seems that the islamic countries are better, thoug i agree - many of their activities are inhumen.

govt of india and perliament of india not noticing the matter till now.

Learning

16 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     06 April 2011

@ Arup

Take a cue from our immediate neighbour - PAKISTAN where though they adopted DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT FOR WOMEN but made it 100% GENDER NEUTRAL which means an Islamic (Muslim) HUSBAND in PAKISTAN can file Domestic Violence Case against his wife and now look at our own BHARAT RATNA PWADV ACT 2005 Diwali Gift of Ms. Renuka Chowdhary whose second daughter herself filed 498a IPC and divorced her husband.

Que. is why ask Govt. to take Notice when you and me and others can make the Govt. concede to our genuine demands! Think aloud instead of looking for each and every family law matters envelop pushed to maze of Govt. corridors........

2 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     06 April 2011

Originally posted by :Arup
"
seeing the harasment of males in india, it seems that the islamic countries are better, thoug i agree - many of their activities are inhumen.

govt of india and perliament of india not noticing the matter till now.
"

not noticing what? i'm a harassed male in a martiarchial family. what laws are there for me? dva only applies to women and children. when will indian law makers wake up

1 Like

Mallik Karra (Done with AIBE)     06 April 2011

Zimmerzapper,

With due respect to your anxiety.... Tajobsindia above cleared let each voice reach the Govt. so that it can wake from its slumber......

1 Like

(Guest)

I agree with ZZ

In a joint family,if women are in large nos.and united ,a simple hearted male will be bullied like anything.Bechara mard!

You have my deepest sympathies.

It's advisable to meet a counsellor and tell her your problems.She/he will advise you how to deal with such people.There are many reputed NGOs that give free counselling by trained sympathetic counsellors, to victims under distress.If you can afford it,you may also visit a reputed clinical psychologist who will help you out.

Although I have never advised this earlier,and don't even know if this advice is right,you may join SIFF and tell them your problem.They deal with harassed husbands.Maybe they also help you out,even if you are unmarried.

If they can help you,submit in writing all your complaints.

Good luck!

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 April 2011

" not noticing what?"

---   not noticing the matter, ie, harasment of males in india,

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     07 April 2011

I'm also harassed male by my wife... she had went away to her parent's home with my 3 yrs daughter... we had a quarrel due to once I had caught her SMS conversation which is not acceptable there after again I had caught her e-mails conversation which is intolerable & offensive. I want to forget this all nonsense and want to live a peaceful life with my beloved wife & daughter. Whatever happens I take it as an unknown mistakes. But my wife doesn’t want to come back… I want her back is there any law that can help me out to save my family…

You all are right that we have to raise our voice that can reach to the government so that it can wake from is slumber… and make some good laws…

||Om Sai Ram||

zimmerzapper (student)     07 April 2011

Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
" I agree with ZZ

In a joint family,if women are in large nos.and united ,a simple hearted male will be bullied like anything.Bechara mard!

You have my deepest sympathies.

It's advisable to meet a counsellor and tell her your problems.She/he will advise you how to deal with such people.There are many reputed NGOs that give free counselling by trained sympathetic counsellors, to victims under distress.If you can afford it,you may also visit a reputed clinical psychologist who will help you out.

Although I have never advised this earlier,and don't even know if this advice is right,you may join SIFF and tell them your problem.They deal with harassed husbands.Maybe they also help you out,even if you are unmarried.

If they can help you,submit in writing all your complaints.

Good luck!
"

thank you meenal bahadur! i have been trying to contact siff in my state but haven't been succesful. going to a psychologist would backfire, if you know any ngos please give their name.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     07 April 2011

90% Females are misusing the laws provided by the Constitution in her favour, that is yyyy I'm doing/fighting for males.

My logo is "SAVE AND PROTECT MALES FROM THE VIOLENCE CAUSED BY FEMALES"

4 Like

Mallik Karra (Done with AIBE)     07 April 2011

Not sure about the numbers.. but i can for sure say from my experience from courts majority definetly are.... majority as in the number of cased filed under woman laws........

(Guest)

Rightly Observed by Tajob Sir,
Can we all Come across as UNITE and Fight against Gender Biases Law.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     29 January 2012

"Can we all Come across as UNITE and Fight against Gender Biases Law."

I completely agree with this..if something could be done in this regard..

it ll be really a good move and a revolution for justice and equality of law for all..

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 January 2012

Start your movement Aishwarya, but with some solid advise.

We should do we should do.... but what???

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
2 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     01 February 2012

yes but then again we need some solid advise bhaiya....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register