LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sreejith (director)     21 March 2011

Harassing Our Father Of Nation

I AM STAYING  AS A PAYING GUEST IN BANGALORE.IN MY P.G SOME  BOYS FROM SOUDI ARABIA ARE STAYIYNG FOR ENGLISH EDUCATION.THESE GUYS REGULARLY ABUSING INDIA BY SAYING MAHATMA GANDHI ASKED TO ALL OUR GRAND FATHERS AND GRAND MOTHERS TO DO SHITS ON ROAD AND THATS WHY BRITISH RAN AWAY  FROM INDIA.AND THEY ARE TELLING LOT OF BAD WORDS AGAINST OUR GIRLS ,AGAINST OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM,FLAG,LAW ETC.WHEN I ASKED POLICE TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST IT POLICE SAYS THEY ARE HELPLESS BECAUSE FORIGNERS ARE  OUT OF OUR CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.IS IT  MEANS THEY CAN DO ANYTHING IN INDIA, WHAT IS THIS, IS THERE ANY LAWS CAN CHARGE AGAINST  THEM. ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME..

Learning

9 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     21 March 2011

They r enjoying the freedom of speech and weak law and machinery of this country. And it is they who are earning bad reputation, so do not worry.

This is the irony that inspite of being nuclear capable we r called as soft nation, anyone can abuse us. 

Even Kashmiri Eng/Medical students at Bangalore were abusing this country, but every one is helpless. As law without force is impotent.  We have only laws and no order.

Moreover they are born insane that is why they are defamed all over the world, and thier condition is worsening with each passing year.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     21 March 2011

u ask them if our country is so bad,why do they stay here?doesnt saudi arabiia have any good english teachers,that they are forced to come to india?

2 Like

Jeetendra singh (Advocate)     21 March 2011

I'm agree with Roshni B. ...........

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     21 March 2011

Defaming to National emblums and National heroes publically is an offence in India and none can defame these. Foreginers are not above law and tey mey also be booked under same law. If police is not taking any action then move a petition in the criminal court of that area and seek lodging of FIR against them under section 156 (3) cR. P.C. A definite action shall be taken against them as per Indian law on this subject.

1 Like

Bhupender Singh-09466371020 (Lawyer)     22 March 2011

The Law is applicable to all of the people of india as well as a crime commited in india whether it is caused by a forigner in indian jurisdiction so as you says the circustances that act is comes in the Breach  of law so you can take action against those one. by lodge a FIR to Police if the police never takes action u can file a complaint to compitant magistrate under section 156(3) of Crpc. It will works........

Feel free for further queries..............................

at 09466371020

1 Like

A.K.Jain (Director)     23 March 2011

Taking recourse to law would be very time consuming and would ultimately prove futile.

In other countries these guys would have been bashed up. But that is not our way. It does not earn goodwill.

The best thing to do is have a sense of humour and deflect these kinds of comments with wit. This works best.

Our aim should be that when they return home they have happy memories of our country and people despite all our faults and shortcomings. 

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     23 March 2011

yes AK jain..eggjactly!

thiis is what we indians are good at...to keep forgiving everyone,including terrorists

2 Like

MOHANA SUNDARAM (Advocate High court Madras. M-9840908555)     23 March 2011

let the dogs bark at sun

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     24 March 2011

Originally posted by :MOHANA SUNDARAM
"
let the dogs bark at sun
"

Rather Let the Jackal Cry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies