Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VK (PM)     18 March 2011

Non availability of Birth Certificate

Hi,

My parents never registered my birth and now I urgently need a Non Availability of Birth Certificate from Haryana (Ambala Distt.). Could someone tell me the procedure for that or provide contact information of a lawyer from Ambala that can help in this in lieu of the fees for his time and effort. The place of birth is only mentioned on my passport. Other than that I have Matric certificate as date of birth proof.

Regards.

VK. 

Learning

8 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     18 March 2011

you can ask to lawyers to birth and place affidavit.

Girraj sharma (Manager(HR&A))     18 March 2011

You acan approch the Registrar of birth & death at Ambala,Fill the required forms ,Pay the registration fee prescribed for the purpose & you will be issued the birth certificate after this.

Girraj sharma

Rajashekar Thogiti (ADVOCATE)     18 March 2011

approach local government  office ask for that 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 March 2011

" I have Matric certificate as date of birth proof."

--   now it is your age proof.

no other proof required.

1 Like

Ashwin Kumar Ballari (PVT)     21 March 2011

Dear VK,

You  have 2 option either 

1) Get it regestered with the Registrar of birth & death at Ambala by  filling priscribed form and fees which will be  time consuming ofcourse its government work.

or

2) Catch hold of lawyer for affidavit which  will be easy for you  and you mentioned as you have valid passport which  will also  help as supporting government document for the same.

amandeep kaur (brith cft.)     15 September 2012

My parents never registered my birth and now I urgently need a Non Availability of Birth Certificate from Haryana (Ambala Distt.) .). Could someone tell me the procedure for that or provide contact information of a lawyer from Ambala that can help in this in lieu of the fees for his time and effort. The place of birth is only mentioned on my passport. Other than that I have Matric certificate as date of birth proof.

pawan,Advocate,9899223824 (chairman)     05 March 2013

This is M.Kumar and I work for Gautam Certification (https://www.gautamcertification.com/). We can get you the NABC from there. We did it before many times.

You can email me directly at gautamcertification@gmail.com

Source(s):

Ankur   23 July 2017

Hi VK,

My name is Ankur, I am also in need of my birth certificate from Ambala Cantt, I was wondering if you could please tell me if you could find some lawyer who helped you? Did you get yours if yes, please can you throw some light?

Thanks
Ankur

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register