LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce on non-virginity of wife

Hi all, i want to ask a question to you all. There are many qualified people on this site so i think you all can provide answer to my question. I am 23yr old virgin boy and i know my marriage will be arranged one. So my question is-

Can i divorce my wife if i found she is non-virgin on wedding night ?

If yes, then how, please elaborate.

Will i have to give her alimony ?

And please don't tell me hymen can also be raptured by athletic activities because i am not going to marry an athlete.

Girls hymen rapture and they bleed first time, this is the only proof of her virginity and that's all.

If i didn't found hymen and she did not bleed, she will be out of my house & life on the wedding day itself.

An unchaste or characterless girl will not stay even a single day in my house.

I have asked this question because majority of girls lose their virginity in their college days with their boyfriends and later get married to another boy, and again they cheat on their husband back with their x-bf.

Precaution is better than cure. So i want knowledge on this topic so that i can prepare myself earlier for such conditions.

Learning

98 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 March 2011

For so many other reasons hymen can be raptured.  Loosing virginity in the college days is not only the reason for rapture of hymen.  The girl who use cycle may also cause for the rapture of the hymen.

If you want to marry a girl you discuss with a girl without any hesitation because it is better to avoid the misunderstanding after the marriage.

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     12 March 2011

498a is on the way to u. get AB also before ur marriage .LOL

1 Like

Deep (k)     12 March 2011

Rajeev, what you are telling is absolutely correct and the days to come 80% girls would not be virgin at the time of marriage for whatever reason :)...........

Best way is not to marry............ stay in live-in relationship or contract marriage........ the best future option in future........ believe me m married and so giving this solution....... in exceptional case if you get a very good known (to you) girl then don't miss her :)........... All the very best.........

3 Like

John Trevola (ceo)     12 March 2011

If you are doubtful, why are you getting into an arrange marriage?

2 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     12 March 2011

"Girls hymen rapture and they bleed first time, this is the only proof of her virginity and that's all."

This is why it is said little knowledge is dangerous. Who gave you this half baked information? Probably Bollywood, Tollywood, Lollywood C Grade Masala movies or some internet p*rn websites, who ensure that a small ballon of red colored fluid is inserted inside the v**gina which bursts during penetration creating a scene of bleeding? Or is you information gleaned from some medical journal? If it is from some medical journal please enlighten this forum.

To satisfy the ignorance of people like you, is the reason doctors creating "virginity" by plastic surgery are doing great business in India, Pakistan and Middle Eastern countries.

Marriage and virginity(as fantasized by you) are two seperate things, do not mix them. Your idea can make you a perfect candidate for punishment under 498A IPC to spend some time as State guest at tax payer's expense. Hence it is my humble suggestion to delay your marriage as long as your mind is seized with this idea and perception about virginity.

3 Like

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     12 March 2011

I suppose you need a visit to doctor first rather than a lawyer. 

3 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Avnish Kaur
"
498a is on the way to u. get AB also before ur marriage .LOL
"

What is the meaning of "AB".

(Guest)

I have searched a lot on internet, then i have come to conclusion that girls hymen break and they bleed when they have their first time penetration. So i am very much sure about this.

But my main question is not this...

I want to can i divorce her if she is non-virgin?

If yes, then please elaborate.a

1 Like

(Guest)

Deep, your answer looks sensible to me...but my parents will start searching a girl as soon as i get a job, they won't agree my decision of not to get married.

And they will definitely search a graduate girl (i know this), and there is maximum chance that a graduate girl won't be a virgin.

Sometimes i get frustated because i can't live with a non-virgin girl... i will prefer to die happy virgin than to marry a loose character girl.

And if i need physical satisfaction, i can pay for s*x with pros without any commitment....so why marry a non-virgin because there is not much difference between a pros & non-virgin girl.

I have asked this question to prepare myself earlier so that if i found that she is non-virgin then i can kick her outside of my house without giving any alimony to her.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Democratic Indian
"
"Girls hymen rapture and they bleed first time, this is the only proof of her virginity and that's all."

This is why it is said little knowledge is dangerous. Who gave you this half baked information? Probably Bollywood, Tollywood, Lollywood C Grade Masala movies or some internet p*rn websites, who ensure that a small ballon of red colored fluid is inserted inside the v**gina which bursts during penetration creating a scene of bleeding? Or is you information gleaned from some medical journal? If it is from some medical journal please enlighten this forum.

To satisfy the ignorance of people like you, is the reason doctors creating "virginity" by plastic surgery are doing great business in India, Pakistan and Middle Eastern countries.

Marriage and virginity(as fantasized by you) are two seperate things, do not mix them. Your idea can make you a perfect candidate for punishment under 498A IPC to spend some time as State guest at tax payer's expense. Hence it is my humble suggestion to delay your marriage as long as your mind is seized with this idea and perception about virginity.
"

I don't talk in air, i have come to this conclusion after a lot of search on internet. So don't tell me i have little knowledge.

Only fools will say hymen can be raptured by cycling or athletic activities.

And as far as hymen reconstruction is concerned, then again fools can be fooled.

I know there is much difference betwen original and reconstructed hymen.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :adv. rajeev ( rajoo )
"
For so many other reasons hymen can be raptured.  Loosing virginity in the college days is not only the reason for rapture of hymen.  The girl who use cycle may also cause for the rapture of the hymen.

If you want to marry a girl you discuss with a girl without any hesitation because it is better to avoid the misunderstanding after the marriage.
"

Not any other reason, the only reason which causes hymen to rapture and bleed is penetration.

Your advice is good that i should ask her, but not the best because a certain % of girls lie and hide their non-virginity status. And you know what is that certain %, it is 100% .

1 Like

Self service (None)     12 March 2011

Can i divorce my wife if i found she is non-virgin on wedding night ?

NO- You can not divorce on non - virgin issue, no such reason in Hindu Marriage Act.

Will i have to give her alimony ?

Yes- if she is not capable to maintain herself

Solution - Don't marry girl, find out another man and live happily without concern of hymen :)

1 Like

Jamai Of Law (propra)     12 March 2011

Even If you notice this or even if your wife admits about it on first night of marriage, still you won't be able to get divorce on this ground as there is no such ground!!!

If this is what is YOUR REQUIREMENT of marriage.......................then .................

Its better to make that clear to your bride to be and her parents also before marriage..............

Tell them all your requirements in clear words and not in an evasive manner!

In India there are some communities................. where during the finalisation of an 'arranged marriage' ........................... a few experienced and aged ladies do the physical examination of bride!!!.................Yes this is true although weird....

The reason probably was that those ladies also used to check if there is any other apparent desease/rashes or physical abnormalities problems (undeveloped/missing structures) besides mental condition check and ancestral background checks.

I believe that even you should be thoroughly checked and you should openly offer them to check yourself  by some wise aged men from bride's side whether all your contours, structures and instruments are fine but are also unused!!! and also get medical examination done from a acivil hospital and keep the certificates ready....................

Because marriage is a big step .................. And virginity (of body ...... as well as innocence of mind) once lost can't be recovered in this life!! and definitely applicable to both genders......... So if you want to give up your virginity to a deserving person then plan accordingly!!

Some people may laugh at your query but don't get bothered by them ..................... But if you are firm what you expect from marriage and and if you are sure that  you have the same level of morals and values  then don't hesitate.

There is nothing wrong in your expectations.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     12 March 2011

I repeat ... if you are sure that  you have the same level of morals and values