Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Top 10 habits of women that annoy men the most

Top 10 habits of women that annoy men the most

Info: https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/relationships/top-10-habits-of-women-that-annoy-men-the-most-blog-64-ani-news.html

Her hair blocks the shower drain every now and then, she would always crib how you never listen to her - men just don't like when women do these things. Right?

Her hair blocks the shower drain every now and then, she would always crib how you never listen to her - men just don't like when women do these things. Right?

But, there are many more, and novelist Giles Coren sheds light on the top ten habits of women that annoy men the most, reports the Daily Mail.

Never ordering a dessert, then eating mine

Ooh no, I'm full. I couldn't possibly eat any pudding, I'm stuffed," she says. And when my treacle pudding arrives she would have one spoon after another and finish the whole thing.

Failing to grasp that she moults

Every now and then her hair would block the shower plughole for which she would say, "That's not necessarily mine!"

Never packing enough books, or even any books, for a holiday

He'll make a huge fuss about capsule wardrobes but would never pack a book. Just a couple of magazines for the plane, which she leafs through in four minutes after which she grabs the fat thriller you've been looking forward to reading for months. She would hog it for a week, then leaves it on a boat when she's finished and says: "It was rubbish anyway."

Refusing to offer an opinion when asked for one

Which is so very different from not having an opinion. So if we're thinking of going out for dinner, for example, and you say: "What do you fancy, Chinese? Italian? A nice bit of sushi?"

She'll say: "I don't mind, whatever you feel like."

And when you book an Italian restaurant, she would say, "You know perfectly well that I HATE Italian food."

Constantly saying, "The thing that women find most attractive in a man is a sense of humour"

Which just isn't true. What women find attractive is tall, handsome, rich. That is what women find attractive. And that is all.

Giving up in the middle of every game

Chess or cribbage or tennis or croquet or absolutely anything - it happens the moment they go slightly behind and no longer look like winning.

Never being satisfied with a hotel room

When you arrive at your hotel after a long journey and flop yourself down on the bed, she'll stand in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips and say: "Well, this just won't do, it's supposed to have a view!" Then insist on seeing every single other room in the hotel, before actually deciding that the first room was fine, after all.

Thinking animals have feelings

I feel so sorry for that puppy, it looked so sad, it really wanted us to take it home." No, it's a dog. It does not feel sadness. It feels only hunger and the need to foul the pavement outside my house. It does not feel sad, or rejected, or worthless or unwanted.

Always leaving some awful pop music station on top volume in the car when she was the last one to drive it

So that when you get in on a cold morning to go to work, and switch the radio on expecting to hear the mellifluous mutterings of the Today programme, it instead blasts into shrieking life with some frightful oik bellowing rage into a voice-distorter over the sound of a huge drum kit being kicked down a hill by donkeys.

Making a huge fuss about how important it is that women players get the same Wimbledon prize money as male playersut then, when the tournament starts, she's only interested in watching the men, because they're s*xy and the tennis is exciting, and doesn't watch even a second of the ladies, because it's boring and they grunt too much.

Learning

14 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 March 2011

NICE.

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     08 March 2011

its speacial on women day

Ambika (NA)     08 March 2011

Kushan ji, 

Thanks which is conveyed at the appropriate place but 

also No thanks 

Why so? 

...And what if a woman  has short cut hair and a man long hair ...by whose hair the bathroom drainage point is chocked then? Are men used or encouraged to clean up the bathrooms? 

Women not packing up books and all?? well, if they do pack, they are labelled as dull and Padhaku type ....and not Gharelu type....and wife material ....

This article generates and reinforces too many stereotypes!!!

2 Like

(Guest)

Ok my dear sister ambika  for No thanks but i have thanks for you as today is a women day.:P

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     08 March 2011

what is this doing in family section? this should be moved to others section.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     09 March 2011

women's day was on 8th march,

now a days all time  for women

day and night.

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     09 March 2011

ha ha ha ! Good sense of humour, Sarvesh ji!!

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     10 March 2011

sense of humen!

(Guest)

10 March 2011, 19:27  

sarvesh k sharma .0-9837271758I am Online

advocacy

[ Scorecard : 7268]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

sense of humen!

“ASense of self ” bhi hai kya??? Hahaha…...

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     12 March 2011

so nice

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 March 2011

“If you want something said, ask a man,

If you want something done, ask a woman”

------ Margaret Thatcher

2 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     14 March 2011

pandit ABHAY the boss.........    age mai kya likhu samagh to gye hoge...........tum bhi na badlo ge nahi

heridity can't lose.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     14 March 2011

Originally posted by :Sarvesh K Sharma .0-9837271758
"
women's day was on 8th march,

now a days all time  for women

day and night.

"

Sharmaji Appne sahi farmaya,

Soni de nakhre sone lagde mainu,  (Meri Punjabi theek nahi hai, so if anyone knows this song then plz write)

women ki Har ada par jaan nishar hai, aur Kushanji kah rahe hain, that it annoys man the most.

(Guest)

Constantly saying, "The thing that women find most attractive in a man is a sense of humour"

Which just isn't true. What women find attractive is tall, handsome, rich. That is what women find attractive. And that is all.

This is true for skanks.

I have seen a couple in my neighbour (love marriage), husband is neither Tall nor Handsome and norest Rich but still his wife love him very much.

What will you say now ?

You are generalizing all womens in one category.

Go get a good women, she will never go on your looks or your money.

But unfortunately, majority of women are skanks these days.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register