Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnupriya (student)     09 March 2011

Recovering Salary from Govt.

Sir,

My dad is a professional doctor aged 62 working under Andhra Pradesh Govt, Directorate of Health from past 3 years under contractual basis. Every year the contract must be renewed. Last year in August 2010 my dad applied for renewal but this is pending from the govt's side. There are 44 such doctors who are facing this problem.

Now without the contract, the govt deputed these doctors with proper and sufficient deputing orders and these doctors have receive the salary from 1 year. In Recent Medical Officers meet with the Prinicipal Secretary to Govt, Dr.PV Ramesh, the doctors has raised the issue regarding 1 year salary. They are of opinion that the contract is pending for renewal and how can we give salaries. The doctors expressed their resignation but they did not accepted it and more over they want doctors to continue their work.

But my question is if they are of that opinion why did they deputed doctors even though there is no contract.

Now how can we recover salaries for govt. My dad is dpressed about the full year salary. Please advice us how can we proceed to recover salary as earlier as possible.

Regards

Vishnupriya

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Take shelter of the RTI. Ask the information from the Government under Right to Information Act about (1) the reason for withholding of salaries of doctors; (2) the tentative date on which the salaries would be released; (3) If the services of the 44 doctors are still required or not?; (4) Reason for delay in issue of approval of the extension of contract; (5) On what date the extension of contract is likely to be approved; (6) If the contract is not to be extended, why work from the doctors are taken, etc.?

PS Dhingra

Chief Executive Officer

Dhingra Group of Management & Vigilance Consultants

New Delhi-110089

Mobile: 09968076381

[dcgroup1962@gmail.com]

1 Like

Vishnupriya (student)     10 March 2011

Sir,

Thank you for the reply. Please also advice us whether they can be sued directly in High Court and how to proceed further to sue them.

Regards

Vishnupriya

(Guest)

Dear Vishnupriya,

Sorry for delay, as due to communication gap I could lay hand on your supplementary query only today.

For your information, where any Government authority is involved in any dispute, you will have to serve a two months' notice under sec. 80 of CPC to the Government before you can launch a suit againt the Government.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register