LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Admin (LawyersClubIndia Team)     15 February 2011

We are 1 Lac members now! Congrats!!!

We have reached a milestone of 1 Lac strong members today (15.02.2011). We would like to congratulate each one of you from the depth of our heart for making this possible. Special thanks goes to the team members of LCI without whom this could not have been possible. 

Thank you once again...one and all.

ADmin

Learning

78 Replies

(Guest)

Congras to yoy too foplanning a very useful site and I am proud to be the 100000th member here.

1 Like

(Guest)

Itna jaldi se 1 lakh ho gaya?:(

We had  involved  ourself sooo much  in lci  that we dont know when the lci has crossed 1 lakhs.;)

Wow! What Massive strength of LCI:P

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     16 February 2011

I Wish LCI all the best...

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     16 February 2011

Many Congratulations to LCI and it's members!

and also to Mr. Sankatmochan who's speculation proved to be accurate. He had predicted that LCI's  membership will cross 1 lac by 15/2/11.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/LCI-membership-touching-1-lakh-31777.asp

(Guest)

Vah sankatmochanji. it means astrology is realy a science!

Congarts to admin of LCI and all learned members of LCI who's comulative  efforts has organized a family of 1 lac members. Congrats and thanks to all.

1 Like

(Guest)

Great Going LCI since ASTRO-SCIETIST SANKTLOCHAN AND ASSOCIATES are already appointed as ASTRO-SCIENCE EXPERT OF LCI and everyone here is well known to it while everytime opning the page of this site. I am sure that the LCI will surely reach to its destination at earliest under the guidence of these Astro-Scientists so ever keep them on front. 

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     16 February 2011

I would like to congratulate all the member and like to thank the Admin to create such forum where we can have find each and every solution for all kind og legal problems.

Further I would like to thank all the experts to show their efforts so that this forum become such a huge network.

Hats off to all the people those who are connected with each other.

Heartiest thanks and congratulation to all of you again

a.manoharan (Advocate 94431 45884 advocatemanoharan@gmail.com)     16 February 2011

i remember my previous posting on 6/2/2011 as follows:

"CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE

CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM MEMBERS OF LCI, ADMIN AND ALL FELLOW MEMBERS ON THE OCCASSION OF LCI BECOMING A STRONG CONTINGENT OF NEARING ONE LAKH MEMBERS.

heartly welcome to new members AND WOULD-BE MEBERS and thanx to all the members of LCI to become a part of it. I proudly say i am a member of the Great LCI. It's a great achivement for LCI

Good Job admin........"

WELL-DONE

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 February 2011

C(1)ooooongrats

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 February 2011

C(1)00000rats

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     16 February 2011

Congrats!!

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     16 February 2011

Congratulatiosn to all members and LCI Admin ! 

It is expected  when the LCI - was with 75,000 Flag  -We will reach even more 1,00,000/- 

The reason is that  the mebers and udsers  of LCI are gettign  free advises /opinions /legal discussions /legla news /pdates /fiels / and other sevices  through LCI Platform  &   from Its memebrs .

I wish that We will continue the Coperation , to Help each othr  !

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     16 February 2011

where is the party? sir!

hip hip hurre..........

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 February 2011

CONGRATULATION TO ADMIN AND ALL MEMBERS.

CONGRATULATION TO 100000TH MEMBER ALSO.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register