Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Where that LCI AN OPEN UNIVERSITY IN REAL SENSE is gone?

Where that LCI AN OPEN UNIVERSITY IN REAL SENSE is gone? Students are waiting in QUES but the REAL SENSE OPEN UNIVERSITY is seems closed as soos as it was open.  Now where the students will learn ASTRO-LAW-SCIENCE?

Learning

16 Replies

(Guest)

THE CHAMCHA AGE - AN ERA OF THE STOOGES

It is the TITLE of A BOOK written by KANSHIRAM

https://www.4to40.com/legends/index.asp?p=Kanshi_Ram&k=An_Era_of_the_Stooges

1 Like

(Guest)

Just click this page for clue

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/

1 Like

(Guest)

ARE BHAAI… Yahan  itna  SANNAATA  kyon  hai ? Koi kuchh batata kyon naheen? Ye REAL SENSE OPEN UNIVERSITY waale saare bhaag gaye kya?

1 Like

(Guest)

ARE BHAAI… Yahan  itna  SANNAATA  kyon  hai ? Koi kuchh batata kyon naheen? Ye REAL SENSE OPEN UNIVERSITY waale saare bhaag gaye kya?

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     09 February 2011

hahahha, I am enjoying the humourous yet sharpy satirical posts by you Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi. Whether one agrees with you or not, everyone must be appreciating your intelligent postings...

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ambika
"
hahahha, I am enjoying the humourous yet sharpy satirical posts by you Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi. Whether one agrees with you or not, everyone must be appreciating your intelligent postings...
"

Madam, I respect everyone's personal comment on me and I have nothing to say on it as everyone is having their own visual angle.

I have only to say is that, if someone or anyone find that any of my posting has no logic and valid point than please surely comment with specific reference of the posting.  Forget it who has posted what, only to see is that WHAT LOGICAL AND VALID POINT is there.

The FACT will always win finally and remain intact and FALSE will have to go DEFEATED. False concocted stories cannot be alive for a long time, as happened with that LCI REAL SENSE OPEN UNIVERSITY OF ASTRO-LAW-SCIENCE.  

Humour is not in my postings but humour is in the task made out by someone and pointed by me.  So credit of creation of humour should go to the CREATER OF THE TASK.

Anyways, someone please tell me WHERE THAT THREAD OF "LCI; REAL SENCE OPEN UNIVERSITY" is gone? Why it is taken out of the forum if the ASTRO-SCIENTISTS were confident?

1 Like

(Guest)

LCI is an INTERACTIVE SITE and propagating it as an OPEN UNIVERSITY to have place in good-list, is just like propagation of Astrology as a science which is a purely hypothetic field of uncertainity.

I don't understand why some people ever try to turn the things to some other face? Why they want to do plastic surgery on an original face? IS IT NOT A GOOD SITE OF INTERACTION? Why some people ever try to project themselves as the BRILLIANT GURUs and try to teach others their ASTRO-THOUGHTS?

LCI is a very good site of interaction and let the people do interact. 

Those who like to teach the people their own thoughts they are free to open their own OPEN UNIVERSITY and see how many are rushing to them to get the knowledge which is available in that OPEN UNIVERSITY.

1 Like

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/user_avatars.asp  - This Avtar is availble here in Category “Boxking 3” and it is provided by LCI which anyone can choose from there.

I respect everyone's personal comment on me and I have nothing to say on it as everyone is having their own visual angle.

I have only to say is that, if someone or anyone find that any of my posting has no logic and valid point than please surely comment with specific reference of the posting.  Forget it who has posted what, only to see is that WHAT LOGICAL AND VALID POINT is there.

The FACT will always win finally and remain intact and FALSE will have to go DEFEATED. False concocted stories cannot be alive for a long time, as happened with that LCI REAL SENSE OPEN UNIVERSITY OF ASTRO-LAW-SCIENCE.  

Humour is not in my postings but humour is in the task made out by someone and pointed by me.  So credit of creation of humour should go to the CREATER OF THE TASK.

Anyways, someone please tell me WHERE THAT THREAD OF "LCI; REAL SENCE OPEN UNIVERSITY" is gone? Why it is taken out of the forum if the ASTRO-SCIENTISTS were confident

LCI is an INTERACTIVE SITE and propagating it as an OPEN UNIVERSITY to have place in good-list, is just like propagation of Astrology as a science which is a purely hypothetic field of uncertainity.

I don't understand why some people ever try to turn the things to some other face? Why they want to do plastic surgery on an original face? IS IT NOT A GOOD SITE OF INTERACTION? Why some people ever try to project themselves as the BRILLIANT GURUs and try to teach others their ASTRO-THOUGHTS?

LCI is a very good site of interaction and let the people do interact. 

Those who like to teach the people their own thoughts they are free to open their own OPEN UNIVERSITY and see how many are rushing to them to get the knowledge which is available in that OPEN UNIVERSITY.

Ref: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Where-that-LCI-AN-OPEN-UNIVERSITY-IN-REAL-SENSE-is-gone--31567.asp

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi
"
Where that LCI AN OPEN UNIVERSITY IN REAL SENSE is gone? Students are waiting in QUES but the REAL SENSE OPEN UNIVERSITY is seems closed as soos as it was open.  Now where the students will learn ASTRO-LAW-SCIENCE?
"

Here is the learned product of this universty;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/This-thread-for-KAVI-SAMMELAN-and-MUSHAAYARA-31950.asp

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     15 February 2011

ab kaha kahan se dhuaa nikal raha hai janab?

kyu..........payare aap hi supar ho?

15 February 2011, 17:40  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University

[ Scorecard : 283]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Kuchh jalne ki boo aa rahi hai.. ye aapke peechhe se dhuaan kyon nikal raha hai kaviraaj..????

aji door tak ab kaha jaeye ga jaha jae ye ga kada paeye ga!

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Friends-please-post-here-suggestions-to-improve-this-site-31778.asp

Originally posted by :Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

"

Action of Admin should be transparent and justified.

What is objectionable as per our Constitution is that NO SUCH COMMUNAL MATERIAL BE POSTED HERE SINCE IT IS A SITE DECLARED AS THE "INTERACTIVE PLATFORM FOR LAWYER AND INDIAN PUBLIC". So, here are the members from all sections and in case any specific commuity given partiality, IT HURTS THE PROVISIONS OF ARTICLE 51-A wherein our constitutional duties have been described.

Accordingly, the Admin should not allow here any such postings for propagation of religion, caste, region, language, race, class or gender etc.  Hence, Admin, please review all the postings on record and clean the site accordingly to maintain ideals of democratic equality. 

"

13 February 2011, 12:32  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University [edit]
[edit photo]

[ Scorecard : 253]

Here it doesn't mean that I am degraing the members but it is for reviewing the posts of those who are in race of score and it is noticed that members in LCI Admin do favour by way of;

- Deletion of threads

- Banning of accounts 

- Restrictions to some members for one hour etc.

and gives safe way to their favoured members / friends / relatives etc.

Message thanked : 1 times

13 February 2011, 12:46  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University [edit]
[edit photo]

[ Scorecard : 253]

It is;

PANCHAMVED

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register