Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Shadi Mai

One of my friends send a text msg. asking a question :

Shadi mai ladki ko itna sajate kyun hai?  I know its not a legal question but think?

Any guess?

socho?

Any clue?

Learning

15 Replies

manjit kalra (system eng)     11 February 2011

to attract bali ka bakras :)

2 Like

Ambika (NA)     11 February 2011

Bali ka bakara are already attracted, that 's why the wedding happens

as though Bali ka bakra do not have a mind of thier own...

2 Like

(Guest)

1. Indian traditions are all about show off.So decoration is necessary,especially with jewels,expensive lehengas,saree,etc.

2. If bride's not decorated with jewels,then larke wale and others will say, "larki wale are very miserly.Apni larki ko kuch nahi dia"

3. They want the society to see that the girl is beautiful(or try to make her beautiful).Otherwise what will people say (even if the groom is ugly,wife has to be beautiful)

4. A woman in India is equated with a commodity.She's donated to the groom's family(kanya daan).So decoration of the pre-donated good is done.

5. Will think of more reasons that come to my mind.Then I shall rewrite.

PS-I read somewhere recently that Indians claim that they are the most spiritualistic people in the world,who don't give importance to money.But this is totally wrong.We live in a fools paradise.

Rather we are very very materialistic.

We call western societies materialistic.Yes,they are.But they earn through hard work,discipline and honesty,and then enjoy their wealth through partying,recreations,holidays etc.

We,on the other hand,want to amass wealth through bribery,dowry,trying to capture other's properties as dishonest tenants,by cheating our own siblings,by forcing our parents to transfer property to our names and and and.....

So who's better?

2 Like

(Guest)

@ Ambika

Very rightly said

1 Like

and Kushan ji do not be apologetic , it's very much a family forum related issue. I do not know whether you are married or not, and if married , if you have a daughter or not, or if you have a younger sister. If you have, bring them up as rough and tough women, and do not bring them up like a traditional woman...give her education of self defense, make her mentally and physically tough, invest in her education and let her touch the stars of her inner wishes rather than finding hard a self declared Bali Ka Bakra....

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 February 2011

" to attract bali ka bakras " !!

... ha ...ha...ha ...

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 February 2011

Kushan ji,

heading of this post is "shadi mai",

seeing the heading i thought you discovered a new goddess ' shadi mai' (mather of marriage).

those facing dificulties in marriage, will worship this goddess.

(Guest)

@Arupji 

"i thought you discovered a new goddess "

Look the word my friends so he ask me so you all give a better reply so i convey to him :P

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 February 2011

@ Arup

This is THE AGE !

Haven't you read

1. https://www.bollywood.net/katrina-delhi-universitys-mai

2. https://medhashri.blogspot.com/2010/06/virgin-tree-pooja-at-hindu-college.html

I mean it is still height of .............but chalega in few 'authentic' feminists wordings probably as it gives @ Team SPACE i.e. empowerment space I suppose.........

1 Like

No TajobIndia ji,

This is nor empowerment as I see it. Go through what I have written to Kushan ji . Now do not pretend you have not read what I had written to Kushan ji,,,so that is my idea  of empowerment,  if authentic femininism's dig is at me...if not, forget it....

The blogs show how women are being taken for granted....

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 February 2011

Originally posted by :Ambika
"
No TajobIndia ji,
This is nor empowerment as I see it. Go through what I have written to Kushan ji . Now do not pretend you have not read what I had written to Kushan ji,,,so that is my idea  of empowerment,  if authentic femininism's dig is at me...if not, forget it....
The blogs show how women are being taken for granted....
"

Kash aap Facebook mei hoti to sahi "lamba" jawab deta lekin yeh Legal Forum hai so apki meri batey waha le jatey hai.....bolo ji aab kya karna hai iss kahani ka

1 Like

Ok first Arup says hahhaha and all that , then you post a blog, then I answer, and then you say Kya karna Hai Is Kanhani kaa...

Kyon TajobIndiaJI. yeah to Baat mri samajh se bahar jaa rahin hai....

(Guest)

I agree with Meenal ji & Ambika ji.

Self declared bakra's have finally accepted that they are bakra's and don't have brains.  lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA

3 Like

(Guest)

The blogs show how women are being taken for granted.... ORIGINALLY POSTED BY AMBIKA JI

very very true ambika ji, this sentence is telling the whole story. 

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register