LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil (manager)     09 February 2011

need advice

i aged 54 and never married.few days back i got legal notice.as per that notice a lady 50age claimd that she married me in 1975 and due to that marrige she got 3 childerns and as per notice she claimd that before may 2010 she lived with me.now she asking stri-dhan.

i replied to the advocate of that lady,that as i never married,so no concern me that or any other lady.    

i enquired about her she was married a person who died last year.from that guy she had 3 childerns. 2010 voter-list and school record also proveing that her husband is that guy also her childern's father name same as that guy.school records also proveing that guy was father of her childerns.

now today i got notice from the court appear on 25th of this month.

this very clear all her charges are false/baseless and fraudy. suggest me what should i do. 

Learning

6 Replies

T.KRISHNARAO (MANAGING PARTNER)     09 February 2011

THIS NOTICE IS JUST TO HARRAS YOU SOME WRONG MOTIVE ON YOU .

YOU DNAT AND PROVE THAT THE CASE IS FALSE AND BASELESS

REG

T.KRISHNA RAO .

1 Like

anil (manager)     09 February 2011

thx

this very much fact that i never marrid.i no conern with that lady in any manner.as i enquired abt her that she was married with other person and that other person died last year,from that marrige she had 3 grownup childern.i recently got proof of her childerns school details and voter list too,in those documents clear her  husband's name that person whom she married earlier and also father's name  same in her childern's school record.

this very much clear she makeing fraud against me.

can you suggest me some joudgements in this regard 

T.KRISHNARAO (MANAGING PARTNER)     09 February 2011

Mr anil 

ANY HOW YOU HAVE TO ENGAGE A ADVOCATE .HE WILL GUIDE YOU SUITABLY 

AT THIS STAGE NO JUDGEMENTS ARE REQUIRED .

REG 

T.KRISHNA RAO 

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     10 February 2011

if u are so sure about it, file a FIR against her for false litigation , consult expert criminal lawyer and file all possible criminal cases on her

1 Like

pramod (lawyer)     11 February 2011

you should appear on court, if u ignore u will be set exparte

u can file objection and ask for dna test

pramod (lawyer)     11 February 2011

you should appear on court, if u ignore u will be set exparte

u can file objection and ask for dna test

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register