Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     09 February 2011

WOMAN , LOVER KILLS HUSBAND IN SOUTH DELHI

BPO employee, lover held over killing of husband

NEW DELHI: The South district police have arrested a 26-year-old call centre employee and her paramour apart from two others for allegedly killing her husband four days ago in Neb Sarai area. The woman was reportedly not having a healthy married life with the deceased and had fallen in love with a bus driver, so she decided to eliminate her husband.

Navinder Rawat, a Lower Division Clerk in the Human Resources and Development Ministry, was shot dead outside his residence in Khanpur on February 3 when he, along with his mother and uncle, was returning home after a wedding function. His wife Aarti, her paramour Rishi Kumar (30) and their associates Praveen (21) and Sumit Kumar (21) were arrested.

Rawat was shot at from a close range outside his house when he was coming back home on foot. The victim was hit by the bullet on the left side of his head near the ear and the injury proved fatal. Investigation revealed that Rawat and his wife were not having good relations due to 'cultural differences'. "She is working in HCL BPO in Noida and it came to light that Arti even did not bother to come downstairs after hearing the gunshots were fired. It also came to light that she was in constant contact with Rishi after the firing incident," DCP South HGS Dhaliwal said.

When Rishi was interrogated at length, he broke down and confessed that he along with his accomplices Praveen and Sumit had come to Raju Park, near Rawat's residence. "They tracked down Navinder outside his home, based upon the information provided by Arti. Praveen fired at the deceased and they escaped from the scene in a car," he said.

Arti, who has a diploma in electronics from Pusa Institute, has a five-year-old daughter. "She came in contact with Rishi two years ago as she used to travel in his bus to Noida and back home. They became friends and their friendship turned into a relationship," Dhaliwal said.

Rishi is also married and has two kids. Sumit and Parveen, roped in by Rishi, belong to Loni in Ghaziabad and had come to Delhi to earn their livelihood about six months ago.

Learning

5 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 February 2011

base cause i think un availibility of easy divorce.

people becoming aggressive, agitated and lastly take the law in their own hand without caring the future consequencess.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     09 February 2011

Where out society is footing?

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 February 2011

A sign of matrimonial moral decadence and nothing. Ganesh, you are aware that divorce thread have fooaded this forum and now murder is surfacing in the forum, yeah a sign of moral decadence.

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     09 February 2011

Assumiji, what else is family forum if not for asking for advice on conflicts in the family. 

Murder cases.....

If I want I can flood this forum with lot of rape and bride burning case, and so also others who want to show other side of the coin. But I have decided against it on my part  for obvious reaons that this forum need not be flooded with such news article... Going through the past threads I found a very wise advise by Mr. Prabhakar , that when a dog bite a human  it is not a news, but when a human bite a dog, it becomes a glaring news! 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 February 2011

Thank you Ambika, for reminding me Prabhakar's comment, about a dog bite and a human bite.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register