Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     06 February 2011

LCI: An open University in real sense

Dear friends,

In my opinion LCI is a an open University in real sense. It is a platform for learning as well as publishing your thoughts. No where one can find such freedom and oportunity of expression as available here.

Learning

25 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     06 February 2011

I agree with Mr. Tripathi and i want to add more. In LCI, one can easily get clarifications/ideas/opinions as to their problem and they were guided in correct way 

2 Like

(Guest)

I too agree and I too want to add moreit is open to all the unemployed to get some work here in all open university. A slogan for this DEGREE TUM BANTO KAAM HAM BANTENGE.

(Guest)

Baat to sahi hai. lekin  bahut si bhatakti aatmaaye bhesh badalkar is university me nuisance karne ke liye  ghus aati hai. Inse chhutkaara pana jaroori hai taki is site ki dignity bani rahe. Kyo abhay babu ? aap hamari baat se sahmat hain na!

Pret mukti  ke liye pretraj sarkaar aur sankatmochan ko to aana hi padega!

1 Like

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     07 February 2011

I totally agree Mr. Tripathi. Many times learning comes through so many posts which are posted without having a filter. So much freedom that members forget even basic code of conduct...  :) 

3 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 February 2011

Yes, I agree with Suchitra S, that at times there may be aberration here and there, but we can simply ignore them.Imagine this, when others are running after wealth and other material aspects of life, members in LCI are working hard to promote the objects of LCI, spending so much of their times which also include financil expenditues fishing out from their own pockets and sharing knowledge freely without expecting anything in return....LCI members are doing a noble work. In addition to Dr.Tripthi, I would also like to add that LCI is not only an Open University but a Big Family that has brought together Lawyers, Judges, Law students and different people from different prts of the country in LCI Family: its not only GREAT but BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     07 February 2011

INDIA main WORLD famous.

2 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     07 February 2011

yes it is true we realy learn here!

1 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     07 February 2011

No doubt it was a good platform for lawyers, but allowing few non-lawyers making some caustic remarks on lawyers as well as on the system has suppressed the purpose of LCI.

nothing has been lost yet, much can still be improved....atleast the effort shall be retain LCI as a platform to discuss law rather than making it to be a social networking website without any controls. 

3 Like

Mohammed Sajid Khan (Advocate)     07 February 2011

I am a new member and being a Law student, i can find many useful study materials over here, so many thanks to the owner/founder/members/experts attached to this site.

2 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 February 2011

You are right sir.  I have learnt lot from the learned members.  Thanksto LCI again.

2 Like

(Guest)

So this thread is also STAPLED for keep it on top for begging attention and propagation.

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     07 February 2011

Not what we give,
But what we share,
For the gift
without the giver
Is bare....

2 Like

(Guest)

The main subject in this university is ASTRO-LAW and Professors here are learned ASTRO-LAW-SCIENCE.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Astrology-is-a-science-Bombay-HC-31387.asp

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     07 February 2011

LCI is a gift you can open again and again.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register