Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     27 January 2011

Door step University

Dear Friends,
Our Society (Socio-legal Sensitization Society- Rgd) has proposed a slogan addressing academic institutions: "Degree tum banto, Shikska hum bantenge" (You distribute the degrees, We shall spread the education).

Just now, I have sent emails and sms to many senior law professors and more than 200 advocates advocates.

Prof. RG Harse, former VC, Allahabad central University  replied swiftly that: "The slogan is interesting but there are also committed teachers in every place. My be you are harsh."

What are your views!

Learning

37 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     27 January 2011

Sir, I did not understand how you are intending to spread education other than at academic institutions. If you wish to open any educational institution, then the slogan of your Society will apply to that too. 

Apart from that, there are good and bad people in every field. If the institution is distributing degrees for money, it does not mean teachers there are useless. It means, institution or students do not  respect to hard working teachers. 

I believe there are people who enter and who are already there with pure intention to educate their students whole heartedly and your slogan may hurt them for sure.

2 Like

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     27 January 2011

Hon'ble Tripathi Sir Thre is a truth in your message.

2 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     28 January 2011

Dear Suchitra ji and Arvind ji, both of you are right.

Slogan is certainly hurting many teachers including many members of our society who are senior professors of Law in two central universities (BHU and Allahabad University), and one state university (Lucknow University) .Even I have been a teacher for 8 years.

In a mass level action few are bound to sacrifice and be sacrificed.  I have to sensitize the system.

We are advocates. We know about image of advocates as a class in the public. We feel hurt when people do criticize the legal system particularly targeting the advocates.

There are many teachers receiving prompt promotions without taking the classes. Many do not reply the student’s query in the class on the pretext that the syllabus would not be completed if the students are allowed to put the queries. Many would harshly advice to students that he should learn a lot and then he would be competent to ask a question. I was being criticized by other teachers because I used to encourage the students to ask queries and expose their curiosities. In my classes a query has never been irrelevant. Even intentionally sponsored and teasing queries were well satisfied in my classes moreover, by extracting replies from amongst students themselves.

Coaching centers extracting high fee from the students do also adopt the same attitude. They provide notes in the classes and do not satisfy the queries of candidates on the pretext of time limitation or saying that student’s query is irrelevant.

I am planning for Mutual Learning Center i.e. free coaching for Judicial exams. In this system the candidates themselves will deliver lectures and share the notes among them under my guidance. I will allot the topics and subjects according to taste and capacity of the candidates and will clear their doubts. Nothing will be charged.

Just now I have created a poetic line: “Mai sabka hu sab mere, ye dhundh ghanere kya jaane; pal bhar ke mehmaan bechaare apne se ud jaayenge”. I have no prejudice against any class community or individual.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Dr. V.N. Tripathi
"
Dear Friends,
Our Society (Socio-legal Sensitization Society- Rgd) has proposed a slogan addressing academic institutions: "Degree tum banto, Shikska hum bantenge" (You distribute the degrees, We shall spread the education).

Just now, I have sent emails and sms to many senior law professors and more than 200 advocates advocates.

Prof. RG Harse, former VC, Allahabad central University  replied swiftly that: "The slogan is interesting but there are also committed teachers in every place. My be you are harsh."

What are your views!

"

I have trust on educational institutions since they are bound with the syllabus per-set within the respect of our constitution.  Whatever they do in the point of business but they cannot teach anything beyond the constitution of our secular democratic Union of India.  

Your Socio-legal Sensitization Society's students are example here.

1 Like

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     28 January 2011

Sir, now I got to know what you are intending to. Your idea will definitely help aspirants of judicial exams. And I appreciate your sensitivity and concern about people who will get hurt though their number is less in the present educational institution scenario. 

1 Like

Dear Ram samudre, As I have replied above , I have no prejudice against any class, community or person. I appreciate your keenness in participating in discussions. But I have also seen that you always try to divert all the subjects to a single mission of abusing Hinduism. I do respect all religions and never criticize any one. There is no student of our society at this site. If some one is claiming to be my follower I can't restrain him. But if some one is misusing my name and tends to defame me , I will certainly move an application to admin to delete his account. I am sorry that you are not interested to share the views with me. I will wait for you and I will avoid to exchange any idea with you till the end of your prejudices against any religion. Thanks.
1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Dr. Tripathi, I am a lover of our secular democratic Union Of India.  I don't understand that from where you became under this impression that I abuse Hinduism.  If so, you may please submit any of my posting where I abused Hinduism.  If you go through the details of facts in the entire task wherever posted by me, I am sure you will also appreciate and you will take back this allegation.  For your review, my approach is clear in the following thread; 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-IS-CORRUPT-Why-naxalism-terrism-unemployment-poverty--28222.asp

1 Like

Dear Suchitra, Our scheme is not confined to judicial exams and law students. It is only one of our welfare schemes and of course we are familiar to legal education therefore starting with them is convenient for us.

As I said above, we have to sensitize the society and the system.  We are organizing  seminars, moot courts, debates etc with a view to fill the gaps left by educational institutions between theory and practical and between development and moral values

1 Like

In response to the slogan, I have received phone calls from senior law teachers. Dedicated teachers are appreciating it and giving positive response. I had been going to the faculty – the faculty will come to me.

Students are also overwhelmingly contacting me and I have information that regular law students will participate in lecture competition organized by the society on 8/2/2011 for junior lawyers.

May be an understanding is reached out to hold my classes at my residence/society’s office in the same manner as I had been holding the classes in the university. Everything absolutely free - present as well as in future.

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     29 January 2011

Amar Ujala, Hindi Daily 28/1/11- epaper p. 6

हिंदुस्तानी एकेडमी के समारोह में सचिव एडीएम प्रदीप तिवारी ने ध्वजारोहण किया। सामाजिक विधिक प्रचेतन समिति के संयोजक डॉ.वीएन त्रिपाठी के निवास पर भारतीय लोकतंत्र एवं रामराज्य की अवधारणा विषय पर गोष्ठी हुई। ज्ञान पुस्तकालय एवं वाचनालय के समारोह में पूर्व मंत्री सत्य प्रकाश मालवीय ने झंडा फहराया।

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     29 January 2011

Dainik Jagran, Hindi daily 28/1/11 epaper p.7

भारतीय जनता पार्टी के अल्पसंख्यक मोर्चा के महानगर उपाध्यक्ष तहसीन अहमद ने दारागंज निराला प्रतिमा पर ध्वजारोहण किया। मुलायम सिंह यूथ ब्रिगेड के जिलाध्यक्ष राम सूरत यादव ने सिविल लाइंस में ध्वजारोहण किया। बहुजन समाज पार्टी के कार्यकर्ता तारा चंद्र साहू ने प्रीतम नगर कार्यालय पर गणतंत्र दिवस हर्षोल्लास के साथ मनाया। अखिल भारतीय राहुल गांधी विचार मंच के प्रांतीय मुख्यालय पर मंच के पदाधिकारियों ने ध्वजारोहण किया। सामाजिक विधिक प्रचेतन समिति के संयोजक वीएन त्रिपाठी के आवास पर भारतीय लोकतंत्र एवं रामराज्य की अवधारणा विषय पर गोष्ठी के साथ झंडारोहण हुआ।

1 Like

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     29 January 2011

Sir, I appreciate the aims of your Society. Will be of immense help for law students. Please consider to extend the spreading of knowledge to students and fresh advocates like me at far off places through posts at reasonable rates. Think if the material can be printed and distributed. I wish if I could avail the benefits as well.. 

2 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     30 January 2011

Dear Suchitra ji,

We are not confined to any particular field of learning. Our main object is to protect and evolve high moral values of universal application. However, if scheme of mutual learning center is implemented and students are exchanging the notes, I shall inform you. As a prospective beneficiary you can enroll yourself with the society or can take non voting (or e-voting ) membership of the society by sending your details and correspondence address to the society at it’s registered address A1/249, Badri Awas Yojna, Rasulabad, PO- Teliargung, Allahabad, U.P. For taking membership you have to send a photocopy of id proof / I card issued by the bar council or local bar association.

1 Like

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     30 January 2011

Thank you so much for the information. I will do the needful to get my name registered. 

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register