Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu (Accounts Executive)     27 January 2011

how many time

Dear Sir / Madam,

Pls. tell me after refer the  case to mediation how many time take mediation for 1st hearing.

We ara very disturb our case in Allhabad  HC after last hearing in HC (u/s 482) refer to mediation on 19-11-2010. But we are not able to get the date of  1 hearing of mediation center. How many time take mediation for 1 hearing. Its to traumatic pls help me tell what we do?? only wait for 1 hearing or apply any application to fast proceedings.

Regards,

Anu

Learning

5 Replies

Vibhor Verdhan (Lawyer)     27 January 2011

Kindly provide me more details on the same on
vibhor_verdhan@yahoo.com; verdhan.solicitor@gmail.com

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 January 2011

@ Author,

Rule 18 says: 
On the expiry of ninety days from the date fixed for the first appearance of the parties before the mediator/conciliator, the mediation/conciliation shall stand terminated, unless the Court, which referred the matter, either suo motu, or upon request by any of the parties, and upon hearing all the parties, is of the view that extension of time is necessary or may be useful; but such extension shall not be beyond a further period of thirty days.

I see that the last date for being present before mediator was
19-11-2010 so I pre-assume that your side was present on that date and due to some issues next date is sought ! If this is correct then you may write to head of mediation center to allot early dates for next mediation and in the absence of such dates issues if any then you may approach HC by mentioning the issue with mediation center and pray before Lordship to give such direction to mediation center as you are unable to seek the same though interested to peruse the same in good cause.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     27 January 2011

please ensure that the mediator does not favour the other party too much...else you will be bitter in the end...

because there are all types of mediators in india

1 Like

Anu (Accounts Executive)     29 January 2011

Thank you Sir, for your suggestions.

Anu (Accounts Executive)     29 January 2011

yes sir i m sending all detials to you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register