Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAHUL_VARMA (Manager - Finance & Accounts)     17 January 2011

Full and Final Settlement from Previous Employer (MNC)

Dear Expert,

I have worked in MNC for 4 Years, and I have resigned 5 months back, and relieved 3 months back, and also taken the relieving letter, I have asked reg the full and final settlement from the previous employer, there is no response. I have  called 10-12 times to the HR, and also sent the e-mail regarding my full and final settlement, but I didn’t get the proper response.

I have very less knowledge in the legal procedures.

Requesting to you that please give the legal advise for the above matter.

Regards.,

Rahul

Learning

8 Replies

vicky (Law officer)     18 January 2011

approach advocate and send them legal notice.

(Guest)

Dear Rahul,

Please send formal represenation by Registered Post making  mention of all the previous verbal requests to the HR and followed by some written reminders through registered post or Under Certificate of Posting before you try to approach the door of law.

By the way what type of your claims are pending with the MNC? Please be specific.

ALSO

- Did you observe the specified notice period while resignin?

- Were you formally relieved after acceptance of your resignation?

PS Dhingra

CEO

Dhingra Group of Management & Vigilance Consultants

New Delhi

1 Like

RAHUL_VARMA (Manager - Finance & Accounts)     18 January 2011

Sir,

As per the agreement  the notice period is 3 months but I have given the 45 days notice ,

After giving resignation, i have worked 45 days from the resignation date. and also I  have submitted the no due form along with the signatures of the concern departments. and also i have taken the relieving letter from the previous employer.

the dues as follows:

1. Leave Amount.

2. One Month Salary

3. LTA Reimbursement.

5. Medical Reimbursemt.

6. Special & Other Reimbursements

Please advice in this matter.

Thanks & Regards.,

Rahul

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     18 January 2011

On which post you was working and what was your last pay drawn and also what was your nature of job. These information are very much relevant for deciding the forum from you  would get relief. Though you are entitled for relief, yet until you know the forum, you can't get relief.. So kindly provide above in formations

(Guest)

As already advised, please send formal represenation in a ery polite tone by Registered Post making  mention of all the previous verbal requests to the HR. If no response, then send two written reminders each after a gap of about fortnight through registered post or Under Certificate of Posting. They would definitely respond to your written communications. If they still fail to respond, you will have a solid proof in your favour and against the organization to proceed in an appropriate court of law. But be careful, you language in your communications must be polite.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 January 2011

Address your letter to :

your appointing authority, and MD/CEO, principle offiecer of your company,CS,HR personnel with whom you had telephonic represntations, HR Head,your reporting authority,your deptt. Head and mention  that you had the matter of your resigining from the company with your superiors and as per amicale decisions you left after completing all the tasks assigned to you and your superiors issued you NDC relieving letter and assured that F&F shall be supplied within....days.

You have been waiting for the same and have reminded toMr............on Dated...........at his phone number...............and by email on ............at his email id.............

After serving the organisatin to the best of your ability and to the best of satisfaction of superiors you feel that there should have been no need for reminders and F&F conatining all dues to be paid to you nincluding.............(all mentined by you) should have been paid to yu by now, and that you request the good office of ...............(your appointing authority, and MD/CEO, principle offiecer of your company,CS,HR personnel with whom you had telephonic represntations, HR Head,your reporting authority,your deptt. Head)it to be paid  within......days .Ask for an acknowledgment.

If it does not elicit response,you can issue notice.

You may post the details as adviced by learned members/experts  of the forum for their further advice.

Amit Kumar Gupta   21 April 2016

Dear Sir,

I have worked in an MNC for 3 Years, and I have resigned 3 months back. I left the organisation 45 days after resignation without serving full notice period as my new employer was asking for early joining. Please advise how I can get my full and final settlement.

Regards

Amit

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 April 2016

Did you submit final resignation under proper acknowledgment?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register