LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ronnie (network engineer)     05 January 2011

What if someone cant efford lawyer

my friend attacked by other group. Now both side registered FIR against each other. other gang are rich and they can efford lawyer. My friend is poor and he cant efford laywer or money for jamin. I mean he has money but he dont want to waste money for this thing. Is there any government agency who provide lawyer for free.

Learning

7 Replies

M. A. Khan (advocate)     05 January 2011

yes he can approach legal aid, which is available in every court.

1 Like

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     05 January 2011

Go to the concerned court and approach the secretary of the Legal Aid Services Authority.

1 Like

steffi rodrigues (Secretary)     13 January 2011

I am a person who cannot afford a lawyer and I am from Malad Evershine Nagar. Pls suggest me where to go as I have a notorius Secretary who has falsely taken signatures to spoil my name. I have already many complaints registered in the Police Station

Steffi - 9323942423

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 January 2011

Refer to Section 304 CrPc...........the Court shall assign a pleader for his defence at the expense of the State.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Ronnie

Ask your friend why he is poor and why can't he become rich by hook or crook? If this is answered you need not worry for your friend . The whole society Page 3 heavily lipsticked socialites will ensure that your friend is looked after. Or else ask your friend to keep quite and leave it to the fate.

ronnie (network engineer)     18 January 2011

what a pitty reply haridas. Please reply for assistance i know the present scenireo of indian system

(Guest)

I agree with Mr N.K.Assumi , RAKHI BUDHIRAJA and M. A. Khan.... approach the Secretary, Legal Aid Services Authority.... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register