LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 December 2010

Wife tried to murder her justice husband - arrested u/s 307

Name of the justice – Justice. K.P. Vadoria.

Wife – Ms. Manju.

Place of occurrence – Korba.

Date – 5th December 2010 (Sunday).

Facts in Brief – J. Vadoria posted at Korba. His wife throws petrol on him and tried to set him fire. He ran away from the backdoor of his residence and reached to the nearest police station Rampur, there he lodged his complaint against his wife. Rampur police arrested her and lodged a case under section 307 of IPC.

Wife tried to set fire her justice husband and arrested there after.

Learning

32 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 December 2010

(Guest)

Why his wife throw patrol on him?

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     08 December 2010

good drama by majistrate , thats why ppl say never marry a lawyers or judge. they can make any gud women enter in a state of mess.

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 December 2010

Come on Kaur, why blame the man again. The wife treated her husband like an effigy and now you are blaming the Lawyer and the judges let us be sensible to such incidents.

3 Like

(Guest)

Though I have made provision for this case being staged. I am getting convinced now... the women right activist have really  empowerment  indian women....

Pativrata Nari.. you have come a long way!!!!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

shame on that woman...If it is true..

Nobody has any right to end another's life..

.anyway she must be a brave lady that made her justice husband ran away..!!!

That day is not too far where there will be equillibrium between man and woman, ...crimes committed by one against another..lodging of FALSE 489A with one that is set for man to protect themselves from DV .....cases asking maintenance from one another...groom burning for not arranging new and luxurious residence for the newly married bride and not taking her to foreign tours for honeymoon.....etc.. etc...;);)

2 Like

(Guest)

In this case the woman condemned but because of what reason she behave like this  that we have to examine to know the true sense of his behaviour.

Any way women ne husband ko sabak sikhaya auur yahaan

Judge bhi aakhir insaan hi hote hai na.

She think that my husband gave justice in court and i have the sole proprietary right to punish my husband(like she think i am also judge)

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 December 2010

IN EVERY CRIMINAL CASE ACCUSED CLAIM HIMSELF OR HERSELF AS INNOCENT.

THEREFORE IN EVERY CRIMINAL CASE we have to examine to know the true sense of SUCH behaviour INCLUDING 498A, DV & DOWRY CASES.

2 Like

THE ABOVE IS FOR MR KUSHAN VAYAS.

1 Like

(Guest)

I think When someone walk out your life, let them. They are just making more room for someone better to walk in.

2 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     08 December 2010

Not very long ago, on one of Rashni's post about some judge demanding dowery, some members had pointed out that this type of sensational news should not to be taken at its face value without going into the facts as and when they are available. Now the approach sees to be a bit different. There in the news the culprit was a man, here in the news the culprit a woman. The former news was not taken at face value by many members, the present one is taken at face value by many members.

Can't we wait for some more facts to emerge before passing judgements ( in both cases).

Why did she do it?  What would have happened within the four walls of the house? Any explanation from the wife? Assumi Ji, the judge is an ordinary human being in his wife with all his virtues and blind spots.

While condemning the incident in no uncertain terms,  if it is true, we should also know that it is  a bit of a news( not properly fleshed out )very sketchily written.

BTW, anyone have watched the movie PROVOKED? based on  true incidence, from which British Judiciary had leart  a lot on some vital facts on Domestic Violence ( from the true incident)?

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     08 December 2010

There are some typos in my above posting 

Please read in para no. 3, The judge is an ordinary human being for( rather than in)  his wife. 

Line no. 4, now the approach seems( rather then sees).

Last para: British judiciary had learnt( rather then leart) 

Thanks 

1 Like

(Guest)

"Shanti se rahna hai to jo biwi kahti hai vo karo " , "Hum sab bhuktbhogi hai" 

-  (observations of a supreme court judge in open court )

“Why did she do it?  What would have happened within the four walls of the house? Any explanation from the wife?” – ASKED BY MS. RENUKA.

IN ALL CRIMINAL CASE OF 498A, DV & DOWRY THE ACCUSEDS CLAIM HIMSELF OR HERSELF AS INNOCENT.

SHOULD WE NOT ASKED THE SAME QUESTION-

Why did he do it? 

What would have happened within the four walls of the house?

Any explanation from the MAN?

THAT IS ZENDER BIASNESS.

SYMPATHY FOR WOMAN & CRUELTY TO MAN OR VICE VERSA.

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS DISCRIMINATION, SOME AMONG US GET BENIFITED, IN CASE OF MAINTENANCE & SATISFY THEIR PERSONAL EGOS, ETC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register