Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     17 November 2010

Prabhu Deva dragged to court by his wife

Prabhu Deva dragged to court by wife

Nayantara and Prabhu Deva

Prabhu Deva is being taken to court by his wife. Here’s why – it seems like a scene straight out of a Tamil potboiler – National Award winning choreographer, actor and filmmaker Prabhu Deva’s marriage to his wife of 15 years Latha Prabhu Deva is on the rocks over reports of his affair with southern actress Nayanthara.

On Monday, Latha, a former actress herself, filed a petition in Chennai’s family court alleging that her husband has been having an illicit affair with actress Nayanthara and that the court should help restore her conjugal rights.

google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

According to reports, Prabhu Deva and Nayanthara have been having an affair since 2008 when Deva was directing the actress in his film Villu. But Latha decided to take the matter to court now when Prabhu Deva recently admitted in an interview to a magazine that he is not only in a relationship with Nayanthara but is also planning to tie the knot with her.

Meanwhile, in her affidavit, Latha is said to have mentioned that Deva has not been providing her with monetary support. The petition also goes on to state that after first of their three sons died of cancer in 2008, Prabhu Deva left the house the following day at Nayanthara’s behest

https://www.theindiadaily.com/prabhu-deva-dragged-to-court-by-wife/

please give a huge round of applause to k*** devijis!

Learning

36 Replies

layeeq Khan (Law Student)     17 November 2010

what sort of answer do you seek on this artice/news? 

Mr./mrs. layeeq(sorry no idea of your gender)

many news articles like this are posted daily in different forums here,including family forums..

i cannot direct members what sort of replies they shud give me...one has the right to present one's own personal views,unless one comes down to personal comments..

so i have no answer to your question ..

sorry!!

(Guest)

Prabhu Deva  is a best dancer a good men that I presume(infact i am fan of him) but after reading this news (an illicit affair with actress Nayanthara) I am stunned shocked, surprise . .

Roshniji aapne meri aankhe khol di aankhen

Anyway,all this persons including others like kamal haasan,saif ali khan,Aditya chopra etc, should be punished but there is no such effective  law relating illicit affair with girls.

Thanks for giving this great news keep it up.

welcome my friend!

par ye batao kushan jee maine aapki aakhe kaise khol dee?u r a lawyer...unki aakhe, naak,kaan, dimaag sabhi har samay khule rahte hai.......

they deal with injustice and help victims get their rights...so they are doing a social service....

(Guest)

Roshni jee, 

Here I have only this for you; "Begaani shaadi me Abdulla deewaana.."

You takes too much tension of other's matters.

Are Bhaai, apni choice se khaao, piyo, nacho, gaao, khush raho aur doosron ko unki choice pe jeene do yaaro.....

Hello every one myself Layeeq khan m/24 years of age..

now roshni B

As Adv kushan vyas said, its a great NEWS, so i guess this should have been posted in news section, yea? where everyone would be able to COMMENT rather than answer  may be??

(Guest)

Iske liye ek kahawat aur fit baithti hai;

"Doosron ke fate me taang naheen daalni chaahiye.."

@ Mr. layeeq

well i dont understand why u r so concerned abt. what/where i am posting...i saw u today several hrs. back...at that time u had no reply to give to my above post directed to you...now suddenly u thot of a good reply and returned to me with your finicky questionable attitude.!!

please check all forums..u will find that many people post such news.plz go and comment on those posts also 1 by  1 and send me the links of every comment u have made on such threads so that i can know if u r seriously commenting upon me...

now coming back to ur question,here's my answer

i am also throwing light on the fact that how men illtreat their wives and how their mistresses have absolutely no guilt abt. getting involved with married men...so in a way this is also a social article atleast from my side

anything else...or do u want to introspect more.if yes,plz carry on..

ram jee,

i am mast and discussing social issues is my passion.

and i am not intruding into any1's personal life...just sharing my views and learning from others...if i just think abt myself,am i not selfish?

like u crack so many jokes in LCI,make us laugh but discuss social issues also like corruption,ineffective justice system of india,etc.

have a good day!

okay okay.. my bad..

i am just trying figure out things up here on this lovely forum..

btw i saw your post just now so without thinking anything i replied..

plz do continue to post more articles,so that noobs like me can also learn something out Of it..

(Guest)

Roshni jee, please convince atleast something as to what the social matter you are keeping up here in this thread?  Yes, it is your duty to convince for this.

i am throwing light on the fact that how men illtreat their wives and how their mistresses have absolutely no guilt abt. getting involved with married men...

i am showing that our laws dont have any punishment for women who intrude into married lives of others...so they take it easy as they know they will be let off....while the wife suffers,as in this case where this wife lost her baby.but instead of getting support of her hubby,she faced cheating from him and desertion at the behest of the mistress.

but there's no way both can be punished...so a wife only suffers in india...dats her plight

and its ironical that feminists who till now were supporting wives rights thru dowry prohibition act,female infanticide,etc now support such mistresses also who only break homes of these very wives..

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Roshni ji for giving respect to my words.

Please continue, BUT, I also like to say that you may not knowing facts of matter between Prabhu Deva and Latha so please take it as an example and discuss as in general without firing to them directly.  Let us wait for courts verdict and even than if we find anything wrong including in that verdict we will shoot them directly as than it will become a social concern.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     17 November 2010

Roshaniji is correct in exposing so called tall figures/Role Models,

Once married is ever married, we must try to follow this principle. Infidelity is not good/acceptable anywhere.

So if popular people start behaving like this, then wrong message will go to the public. Top figures must keep restrain themselves.

There is a saying in Hindi that "Dekha Dekhi Punya and Dekha Dekhi Paap".

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register