LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

selfstudyinglawstudent (law student)     17 November 2010

salary versus income

a leading neuro surgeon in delhi, who has done pathbreaking operations says that his salary from the hospital he heads as a director l is  25thousand rupees and has filed a appeal in the high court to avoid paying maintenence.

his salary could be 25thousand rupees. he conducts at least 3 operation very month and charges  minimum 1.5 lakh for each operation. so his income could be 4.5 lakh which could be in black or white.

he may be taking it as black money or in some other form. how can the wife get his salary. he has also produced a xerox copy of the  income tax returns in the court.

the poor wife is unemployed and has to bring up his son single handed. esteemed lawyers please help

sucheta

Learning

12 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 November 2010

Originally posted by :selfstudyinglawstudent
"
a leading neuro surgeon in delhi, who has done pathbreaking operations says that his salary from the hospital he heads as a director l is  25thousand rupees and has filed a appeal in the high court to avoid paying maintenence.

his salary could be 25thousand rupees. he conducts at least 3 operation very month and charges  minimum 1.5 lakh for each operation. so his income could be 4.5 lakh which could be in black or white.

he may be taking it as black money or in some other form. how can the wife get his salary. he has also produced a xerox copy of the  income tax returns in the court.

the poor wife is unemployed and has to bring up his son single handed. esteemed lawyers please help

sucheta

"

@ Author

I have read and to some extent have been replying to lots of hypothetical questions that you raised till date here.

This thread is one such bald ‘theoretical’ question you asked yet again !

Any layman when hears the wordings “leading surgeon’ it conjures a image of a surgeon who does one surgery each day per mensum! Now if you want me to believe that some leading neuro surgeon that also in
Delhi does 2-3 surgery a month then you are either stupid person here or you have no idea of medical profession.

What a professional career low down you are talking here about a surgeon that also ‘leading neuro surgeon in
Delhi’ who as per you does 2 – 3 surgery a month ?

I suggest you understand this neuro surgeon OT scheduling first then ask the same question rephrased so people can give you legal answers and not stirring up as you say further that “some leading surgeon’s” wife is un-employed and raising kid single handedly ! What a unfolding legal rape joke you are talking man; well any professional person marries according to "his status" and in case you are in doubt pick up any Sunday’s (news paper) matrimonial adv. columns and read yourself what does a match making in
India is all about and what a bride / groom side look for when "professionalism" sets in as status standard in between two abotu to wed families.

This is a false query to tilt ‘status’ balance towards ‘errant wife’ and since you raked Delhi I am from Delhi and tell me the name of the Hospital where he is and I will tell you his OT figures per week and will also tell you about his unemployed wife and so called kid "status" now-a-days.

Kindly post palpable true facts of a case of any gender under family law not fictions in the name of 'student of law and or self studying student of law'. 

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     18 November 2010

employ a detective to know his salary details..

2 Like

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     18 November 2010

I want to know how detectives can get salary details of a person. I have heard many say it but I always wondered how they can get access to his terms of reference of job, and salary details. Is it really possible? 

1 Like

instead of wondering and commenting on people's answers,why dont u offer a solid advice to the query seeker so that he benefits?

This is for my own knowledge I want to know. If someone can answer, it may help others also. 

Each thread may have a subset of other questions, and each thread has those subsets.

My questions on the modus operandi of detectives may fetch some good answers from some people who have already done it , and which may benefit many readers here who themselves must be wondering whether to engage detectives or not. 

1 Like

Connected to my previous question, I add another one.

Is Detective agency's report on the salary, admissible in court? 

These are the technical things I would like to get educated on, one has to spend a lot of money on these agencies and it is always better to cross check to what extent these reports can serve the purpose of clients. 

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     18 November 2010

Total assets, standard of living too counts. U may allege actual income.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     18 November 2010

There are so many things which petitioner can do like, where he conducts operation, whether that nursing home/hospital is registered or not. If the hospital is renowned then u may take quotations/charges of that particular surgery which the doctor conducts. Also u may ask from the hospital, whether the doctor working is on the payable basis or on honorary basis. Also u take quotations/charges of that particular surgery which the doctor conducts from various nursing home/hospitals of same category, this may help u in establishing the facts, and u can allege near to actual income of that doctor. Also u may contact the patients who have undergone surgery.

One can do some investigation by self.

i had read almost 1 year back in newspaper a report on an organisation which does all types of work like detective work,fingerprint analysis,etc.i dont remember the name of this organisation,but it's located in delhi and its reports are also admissible in courts.many litigants are preferring to go there for investigation,instead of depending on lengthy procedures adopted by courts and police to investigate.

their charges are also reasonable and their reports are usually out within 2-4 days only.

if some one can tell me the name of this org. as i cant remember it...all i know is that its last name is "Lab"

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register