Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hema (law officer)     04 November 2010

STOP MISUSE OF THIS PORTAL

DEAR ADMINISTRATOR,

SOME OF THE PARTICIPANTS IN THIS FORUM  ARE OPENLY CONVASSING FOR "SAVE INDIA FAMILY FOUNDATION" AND ARE URGING THE MEMBERS OF LCI TO JOIN THEIR FORUM.  IS IT NOT AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS LAWYERS CLUB OF INDIA?  IF THEY WANT TO CANVASS FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, WHY SHOULD NOT THEY PAY THE ADVERTISEMENT FEE AND ADVERTISE THEIR ORGANISATION IN THE ADVERTISEMENT COLUMN.  THE OBJECTIVES OF LCI AND THIS ORGANISATION ARE QUITE DIFFERENT AND THEY WORK ONLY FOR MALES, MILS, FILS AND SILS AND NEVER FOR WIVES, EVEN IF THEY ARE INNOCENT.

I BELIEVE THAT THEIR CANVASSING IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS LCI.  I DO NOT LIKE THEIR ORGANISATION MISUSE THE OPPORTUNITY GIVEN BY THIS PORTAL FOR THEIR VESTED INTERESTS AND GRADUALLY CAPTURE THE LCI FOR THEIR SECTARIAN PURPOSES.

I REQUEST YOUR IMMEDIATED INTERVENTION, CLARIFICATION AND IF I AM RIGHT, FOR CORRECTIVE STEPS.

WISHING YOU DEEWALI GREETINGS. 

Learning

40 Replies

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     04 November 2010

Thank you for pointing it out, Hema. You have voiced the silent opinions of many in this forum. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 November 2010

have a chilled cocacola and cool down.

everyone has eyes and seeing what others doing here.

2 Like

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     04 November 2010

Coco cola is very bad for health Arup ji, being a homeopathic medical practitioner you would agree with me. 

For cooling down herbal drinks are good even without Ice. 

Seeing is one thing, but pointing something out in an explicit way is another thing. 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 November 2010

@ Author

You never voiced or brought attention of LCI Admin. to member Advocates openly canvassing their services including their firm name in this very portal ?

Are you advocates loosing business from a non funded free knowledge exchange NGO called SIFF kya !

Double standards thy name feminism rightly practiced by so called Law Officer hai ki nahi
J

2 Like

(Guest)

First of all Save Indian Family Foundation is a Not for Profit (NGO) organization -  This prompts me to question what could be motive of the author in comming out so rudely anweilding out all guns. SIFF  is an organization which

1. Disseminates information about indian law.

2. Gives information on how not  to be vixtim of  those  people who are misusing the law.

3. Promotes equality among men and women.

4. Gives moral support to tortured souls.

5. Last but not the least - they do it not for profit.

So author and suppporters of her views -- does not it  become clear that you are against some or all of the above mentioned points.?

1 Like

What about butter milk or a tall glass of health enhancing Lassi, in stead of Coco cola? 

(Guest)

We are literate people here and we know what to join and what not to. Moreover their are many NGO for supporting women against domestic violence so why don't men can have one as their are 1 of 6 cases where wives are torturing husbands taking advantages of 125 and 498A IPC

3 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     04 November 2010

nothing wring if harrassed people raise thier voice, if the evidence in the favour of any party the courts will give justice.

The problem is about misuse of law and irrespective of man or woman they  should support it.

I do not see women's organisations advertising themselves. Also I do not see any women who may or may not have  affiliations with women's organisations suggesting that come join this or that organisation or encouraging women to use abusive language against men.

Why one, men can have as many organisations as they wish to have but sometimes impression is created that SIFF believes in making husbands Rehadiwala, Khomachewalah and chaiwalah to avoid interim maintenance and alimony. I am writing it with references to some statements in this forum. And that is not to be done in this forum, if I can say so.

1 Like

(Guest)

Also if you are complaining about advertisements then complain about this Policy bazaar and Sangam matri ads. They are not the ads showing up on LCI site. At least SIFF is a legal related ad

Saxena Ji, would you like to correct it? There is some confusion about the sentence. 

Also if you are complaining about advertisements then complain about this Policy bazaar and Sangam matri ads. They are not the ads showing up on LCI site.

Are they showing or not showing on LCI ???

(Guest)

@hedevil hydraheaded

You said;Coco cola is very bad for health Arup ji, being a homeopathic medical practitioner you would agree with me.

Yes,it is.

so, the solution is take a lassi .Good advise by you .

@hema,

Ok,this  diwali per LCI Team members go on leave so after diwali they hear your voice.

1 Like

hema (law officer)     04 November 2010

I asked a question to the administrator because I feel that advertising by any organisation either it is NGO or Non-profit organisation or by a lawyers' boy in LCI forum is illegal as per LCI rules.  If I am wrong, the adminstrator may correct me and I am ready to stand corrected and I will not put any objection, but I will ask all other non-profit organisations working in the area of family disputes come on this forum and advertise themselves freely and seek membership as SIFF is doing.

I am not ready to buy the arguments said in favour of SIFF, because I know first person experience how it functions.  It has got its own portal and the traffic there is very less and so, their members are invading the neutral forms such as LCI to garner their membership.  They also solicit advertisements pitiably  on their portal and they say that they are non-profit organisations.

Most of the SIFF membership are not lawyers and as per Indian law, they are not allowed to argue in courts.  Hence, their leadership refer the cases of their members to their advocate panels and for referring their cases they taken 30 per cent of commission from the advocates.  As the commission is involved, they advise the boy to file multiple cases such as defamation cases, perjury cases etc. etc.  If any boy goes to their organisation and ask them to reconcile the matter, they make fun of him and throw him away by calling names.  Now, by seeing above responses to my initial querry, all of us know who are SIFF members and their supporters.  Compare their responses if a woman asks a question and a man asks a question.  You can see the difference.

SIFF members (now we know who they are by their above responses) criticise on this portal at personal level against renuka choudhary (for dv act), girija vyas, ranjana kumari, brinda karat and all other prominent women leaders.  They also attacks the members of parliament for passing the Acts, which in their outlook, as gender biased.  Most of the times, they attack the judiciary leaving one or two judges. The abuse also goes to very, very personal level. They do all these things on the portal.  They never held any demonstration before the above referred leaders to show their might.  They are only portal tigers.  I have got a  doubt that why these peoople will not hold even a single demonstration before National Commission for Women? Before DG of Police / Police Commissioner for so-called atrocities in dealing Section 498-A cases or before Parliament for passing the laws against husbands and in-laws. It is anybody's guess why they are doing  / not doing all these things.  

SIFF may and can do whatever it likes on its own portal.  I have no objection.  But it should not do all these things on LCI.  Dear administrator, if I am wrong, kindly correct me.

(Guest)

@hedevil.. yes they are showing on LCI site. If their should be a complain it should be done against these ads showing on legal site