Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreejith (Business)     26 October 2010

Null and voidity by Fraud

Hi LCI ,

Can I get an advice on nulland voidity of marriage by fraud.. The instance of case is that earlier one joint petiotion was submitted but during the procedure wife had gone to abraod and were not able to attend the court. The advocate filed dismmisal petition for first case and subsiquently opened a new one for fradulent from wife side on marriage ( This was discussed with the wife also ) .On her arrival to native she attended the councilling as instructed by court and agreed the points and countersigned.now court had gave a chance for filing any counter petiotion.Bur she will not appear further.The advocate suggesting to file a joint petition again . This entire proceedings are continuing for a period of 3 year. Next sitting is on Nov 8 . Is there a chance of final decree ? What will be the status on your point of view. Awaiting suggetions for further steps.

Learning

14 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 October 2010

3 yrs are wasted.u cud have recociled for good in between

no guarantee that the next girl u marry will be a good one.

then u will regret your wrong decisions.

(Guest)

Roshini

Why?  - Why you think the poster of this thread should reconcile?  Just because there is no guarantee that second girl would be better !!!!!!!!- it is farcial argument.

If this were true then men should never marry - since there is no guarantee that girl would be good.  Life is full of uncertainly - that does not mean that people would stop working to make future better.

And calling your hypocrisy - would you advise the same to your sister friends who come here to get advise to get divorce from there drunkard, adulterous and misbehaving husband?

2 Like

Dear all.......

I am seeking a legal advice ..not personal ,imotional statements..

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 October 2010

@ avinash

i just gave an opinion.the author is not bound to follow me.

and there's no harm in saying that a person shud have found ways to reconcile rather than litigating for a divorce.do u agree there's something called humanity which i showed to him?

the author is a stranger to me .i cud have v.well chosen to ignore his query.but i felt like giving a small piece of advice based on humanity which bonds people.

and then u, whom i dont even know,come join in and start this "healthy" debare with me with a volley of personal attacks.did  i ask ur opinion on this?or did the author ask you to comment upon me like this?so who are you to come and fight without any rhyme or reason?

May god bless you with peace,wisdom and cool temper..

Its getting interested.......see what I mentioned is not my case .. Its a status of my friends case which is presently in front of court... The delay in this case was too much..and they are not having children out of this relation...so any further leagl points will help him to make right direction in the case..rather than revolving around one advocate... 

Gajender Singh (ca)     26 October 2010

yes you can

(Guest)

Roshini,

Do you have sifficient IQ to understand that this is public forum? --- there no body ask specifically to other member to respond. Any posting is open for other members comments.

If you don't want other member to see and comments on your posts -- send PM. Tthis basic understanding is expected out of any person with IQ greater than 20.  I am sure you don't want t say that your IQ is lesser than 20.

It seems you lesson in english... what you term is humanity  is called   hypocracy . Get that straight.

1 Like

(Guest)

Avinash

Mind your language!Otherwise your family sanskars will be gradually evident to all

.You have the right to respond to people's views.But you do not have the right to respond so rudely in form of personal attacks which you have done in your first reply to Roshni.That is what she also meant when she replied to you.You will understand all this only when your IQ is high and you are mentally sound.

(Guest)

Munne,

Make some point .... don't preach.

Have you got some meat?

(Guest)

Avinash

The point is v well stated by me in simple English which even a 9 year old child can understand.

If you know any young child who understands English,make him sit with you.He will translate in Hindi what I meant..

If this is how you make personal attacks against polite people who only meant to advice someone,I wonder how you treat people with whom you have differences of opinion.But I do not blame you for this.

Only if your family had inculcated some sense in you on how to behave in public forums..You would have known how to behave.But you want to only argue & argue.So carry on.Bring your other team mates also to bark like you for reasons best known to you.

(Guest)

:)

My dear go on presuming --------- I challenge you once again

Have you got some meat?  or you just know to say---I am holier than thou?

By the way .. do you IIT and IIM? All of these  insti  grads will have to go to 9 year old if people start to follow your advise?

So again .....don't preach.. write your points.... I am sure you have not made a single point in this thread. All you have been doing is pointing fingers. Shall i go in your lineage and start saying that what wrong they have done by brnging you here? Don't worry I won't go there. 

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 October 2010

yes points should write here .

mr munne, why you unable to see the hidden pinching by ms roshni.

check. her style of postings.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 October 2010

mr sreejith,

provision of null and void available on the hindu marriage act. sec unable to remember.

fraud is also there.

consult a local lawyer who prepares case for you.

Is there a chance of final decree ? no.

2 Like

Sreejith (Business)     31 October 2010

Mr Arup

Why there is not a chance for final decree..whats your assumptions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register