LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     19 October 2010

The Great Wise And Learned “RAVANA”!!!!

When we go thru the “Ramcharitmanas” , then only understand the real cause of holy war and “Sita Haran” by “Ravana”.

“Ravana” was very intelligent, learned and wise, he gets to know or recognized the “Lord Ram" and "Goddess Sita". He wished to be killed by the arrow of “Lord Rama” and before abducting “Goddess Sita", he had offered “Pranam” to "Goddess Sita".  

It is a very vast thing and cannot be discussed here.

The whole Romanized version of “Ramcharitmanas” can be downloaded from

gitapress.org

Here I pasting excerpt of “Doha or Choupai” and meaning of it is below, which illustrate this,

Learning

4 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     19 October 2010

Even though the shattered younger brother Bharat and repentant mother Kaikayi pleaded with Ram to return to Ayodhya, Ram would rather carry out first the instructions from his now dead father Dashrath, and complete the 14 years banvaas before returning and becoming the king of Ayodhya. This excerpt follows the pleading of Bharat and Kaikayi that should be read first - Rajiv Krishna Saxena

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     19 October 2010

Sarveshji,

“Sri Ramcharitmanas” is a very relevant and practical, one can find every solution of his problems in it and is very much inspiring. We must read it.

I like the following lines ("Dohas") very much and inspiring,

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     21 October 2010

sir,

can i get PAWITRA RAMAYAN on internet?

plz.send me PM

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     21 October 2010

SarveshJi,

Thanks for your appreciation.

U can download “Sri Ramcharitmanas” and other holy books/sahityas from the site gitapress.org

the link is below,

https://gitapress.org/Download_Eng_pdf.htm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register