LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu Arora (Proprietor )     02 October 2010

Nithari Kand---Question Two ???

I read here at LCI that under some law for animals/birds it is not a crime to kill and eat certain animals/birds like chickens and Goats etc.

I think if we,humans have the right to kill and eat certain animals and birds without any guilt, what wrong has been done by these accused of Nithari Kand ?

Or what if some Monster comes at Earth and starts eating Humans one by one,that would also not be illegal or wrong.

Right ! 

or Wrong ?

Not here to hurt any one, but to discuss, please contribute.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

yes u r right.animals go thru a lot of pain while being butchered..we humans are a selfish lot!

when we pluck,fruits,vegetables etc from plants to eat them,how can  it kill the plant?

dont new fruits,veggies grow again?

i asked this since someone said so in another thread that it kills plants! so we shud avoid veg. food also...and this way he justified killing of animals..

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 October 2010

"when we pluck,fruits,vegetables etc from plants to eat them,how can  it kill the plant?"

- IT KILLS THE POSSIBILITY OF A NEW PLANT, JUST LIKE EGGS TO KILL THE POSSIBILITY OF A NEW BORN.

1 Like

"and this way he justified killing of animals.."

- PURELY UNJUSTIFIED ARGUEMENT.

1 Like

"if some Monster comes at Earth and starts eating Humans one by one,that would also not be illegal or wrong."

- QUESTION OF LIGALITY DOES NOT ARISE HERE.

TIGERS EATS MAN. IT IS NEITHER LEGAL NOR ILLEGAL.

BY INTELLIGENCE AND TECHNIC MAN SEPERATED THEMSELVES FROM THE AREA OF TIGER. NOW BOTH ARE HAPPY ON THEIR OWN AREA.

1 Like

(Guest)

this is food chain.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     09 October 2010

tigers eat man...

does man live in jungles that tigers find and eat him?or does tiger eat other animals of the jungle like deer,etc?

but tigers can kill man if they roam into the city...but i hv not heard that man is food for tigers...otherwise tigers wud be thriving in cities and not forests..they wud have been dying of starvation in forests..

this is food chain.

okay so now who eats man,as he's on top of the food chain?

if i go as per above arguments,this will also control population,since nothing is illegal...tigers shud be allowed to enter cities and eat men,to maintain ecological balance....

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register