LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prabhakar (Sr Techincal Engineer)     03 October 2010

Pls Help me

Since 5 years I have been separated from my wife due  to  her illegal relation with another man. She leaving illegally with another man. And she is not willing to give divorce and willing to come stay with me. She is always playing with my life. I have 13 years daughter. I am an Engineer working in Dubai. And my daughter stays with me since 4 years. I unable to file against her. Because I have to prove that she has illegal relation. Its very difficult to prove on woman because I am living in Dubai. I am requesting my wife for mutual divorce. She asked me illegally 20 lakh money on deposit to give mutual understanding divorce. I need urgent divorce. I need to marry a woman. Is it possible by Lok Adalath?? Please help me Sir I am mentally depressed.  Pls help me by mail v5.james@yahoo.com

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 October 2010

yes you have rightly said you cannot prove the illegal relation.  First you collect the evidences of illegal relation after you file divorce petition.  You can do this only.   If you filed the divorce petition only on the plant averments divorce will not be granted in the Lok Adalat.

If you filed the divorce your wife can claim the maintenance without agreeing for the divorce, so better to collect the evidence of the illegal relationship and file the divorce petition.

1 Like

Parth Chandra (none)     04 October 2010

Why can't you find a women who is ready to live-in with you in Dubai.

If you can mange above then there won't be any issue for you and you also won't need to give divorce/alimony/maintenance/proove any thing.

rikonsmith (Owner)     04 October 2010

i also suggest you live in relationship is the best option for you. if you don't want then my suggestion for you is take the help of any detective and collect the evidences of illegal relation after you file divorce petition.

when you got proof then easily got divorce.

rikonsmith (Owner)     04 October 2010

i also suggest you live in relationship is the best option for you. if you don't want then my suggestion for you is take the help of any detective and collect the evidences of illegal relation after you file divorce petition.

when you got proof then easily got divorce.

Romantically Impaired

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 October 2010

yes, live in is one solution.

to catch her, engage a private detective of your local area (means where she leaves); or engage a local boy in your confidence, - give some money to him, and as per his performance, increase his amount.

this is one of the most common thingh, today.

2 Like

venkatkrishna (AGM)     30 October 2010

Dear Prabhakar,

Live in relation is  a gift of our Supreme Court  by giving official  recognition.   It is women dominated  dectating society.  For  a man it  is almost impossible  to prove her  extramarital relations.  Our law is such.  Men is  always  victims in the hands of  such women like your wife.

Please  hear  rajeev, pc, smith and arup they have given good suggestion.  tit for tat.  Best of luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register