LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

selfstudyinglawstudent (law student)     03 October 2010

how to know the property of the husband

can a good Private Detective be engaged to find out the husband's income tax returns and the property of the husband.

the wife is thrown out of the house.

the husband just gave rough details to the wife regarding his property and income, and also to her parents.

Learning

7 Replies

M. A. Khan (advocate)     03 October 2010

Yes it can be probed through private detective. Otherwise, from income tax returns, one can easily find the income, assets and liability of the person.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 October 2010

1. Same way by hiring a pvt. detective services wife's income and working details could be brought as evidence before the ld. Court.

1 Like

Self service (None)     03 October 2010

Even if you have details just don't think that you can claim on his property.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     04 October 2010

private detectives can find after getting some clues and they can get details through their network

1 Like

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     04 October 2010

private detectives can find after getting some clues and they can get details through their network

1 Like

selfstudyinglawstudent (law student)     04 October 2010

and if wife is not working what kind of income can be found out? ;)

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 October 2010

Originally posted by :selfstudyinglawstudent
"
 ?;)
"

I am replying to your malacious hint as quote / unquote above <selfstudyingstudentoflaw>

BTW, had you not put abv. icon at the end of your innocent que. I would not have said below Panchatantra gyan !

The solution (hints) below tackles the Interim part only which is main worry for majority of Husbands so here it (gyan) cometh;

Showeth:-

1. Private Tution at home. [Even if she is 10th. pass she is capable to take pre-nursery prep school tution / day care of toddlers is the reasoning.]

2. Sewing. [She is able bodied and I married after examining her to be proficient in sewing and needle work which any women is taught by her mother is the reasoning. ] 

3. Beauty parlor. [Doesn’t a women (wife) like to visit beauty parlor? Hence she while in marriage she was encouraged by me to learn by way of a course on beauty treatments such as threading, pedicure, bridal make-up, waxing etc. etc. and is now engaged in such gainful profession and BTW make friend with her neighborhood beauty parlor owner and take a Oath Affidavit mentioning p.m. income given to wife from the owner on the name of your wife is the reasoning.]

4. Social service for an neighborhood NGO on p.m. honorarium basis. [Since WCD encourages women to be self - reliant and empowered and after deserting husband she is working in angan wadi and related NGO work and here your friends NGO letter head from back date mentioning her aptitude and role and p.m. honorarium paid to her supported by Oath Affidavit is the reasoning. ]

Based on above reasoning Legal Solution:

Cometh:-

A. Apply for a PAN card for her. Let take hand delivery on her behalf and then ask the Agent to post it to her addrerss. Reasoning as per RBI guiidelines now it is mandatory to have PAN card to open bank account and also for old customers it has become mandatory to update their account records with pan card details.

B. File eITR on her behalf from a cyber café 7 miles radius in between both parties.

C. Take digital receipt of eITR and produce before
Ld. Court which pops as basis of her income potential.

Addendum reasoning since I apprehend gross rebuttal from a great Advocate of LCI patronizing wife side:

A. Pick up any maint. Application before pan Indian family courts made by you the ld. advocates here is it not so that even if husband is earning say 10 K p.m. wife is asked to alleges that the husband is earning 50 K p.m. minimum so all is fair before Ld. Court since you draft such applications so now don't cry foul my dear ld. advocates.

B.
Let her side keep disputing and your above witness will depose as per Rules which will remain un-disputed tell me is it not so that a women (wife) has two hands and two legs and is young so ideating at home is no reason not to work morover when court cases pending said in the light before such impeccable evidences in front of ld. Court.

Beat above (my reasoning) you all ld. minds here how int. maint. shall not be dismissed ……..

Now, matter is listed for final arguments (PERIOD) so reasoning for beating methodically (means evidentiary) ALIMONY (pmt.) gyan is due from my……..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register