Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Royan ( )     29 September 2010

I Can't live with quarrelsome Wife and her Family...

I am in bangalore, my native place is chennai. I'm working in IT field as a Sr. Web Designer. I settle down here before 4 years back. I'm working in UK shift. (mid day).

My mom is staying with me, she came here for her leg treatment before 2 month. She can't able to walk because Her Right leg nervous has been twist. And she is taking treatment, now she is ok with 85%.

I have been married for 7½ years and have been blessed with a wonderful 6½ years boy. He is studying 1st Standard. I love my son,  He is brilliant student in his class, My mother tongue is tamil, He is doing really great in all subject. From PRE KG, LKG, UKG, Now 1st Standard He came CLASS FIRST. I teach him lot of things, He can do PHOTOGRAPH, PHOTOSHOP & WEB DESIGNS ALSO, He participated all curricular activities and got price in Dance, Clay Modelling, Running race, Drawing etc., Now the Half yearly exam is going on...

But now.... I'm very sad......

First of all my marriage is LOVE marriage, I married on lovers day, I believe Love, but there is no Love between us.. My wife's family full & full uneducated persons, even she also  (Discontinued her Degree).

There is lot of misunderstanding over here, I told her to do Degree she joined BBA CA, I teach her lot of Course, Tally, Web designs, dance, Dieting therephy and all other implemented things... She is taking like its a timepassing, She is not Giving RESPECT to me and my mom. She is not TAKING CARE of anything, It might be a Sex, Food, dress....

But she is only interested to live with her FAMILY... she is not willing to live with me and here... She's always says " I don't want u and i want to live in chennai with my family (native place only) it seems..."

I say, " Ok fine, Find any job you will get relief", She got teacher job 2 places, But in that two nursery schools, they send her out.. Because she is not giving respect to anybody....

DAILY She used to give lot of turturing to me........ There is a limit of patients... I know...
She want to become independent, earn money and enjoy like anything, she don't want to take any responsible to anything...

Last week there was a big quarral between us.

Finally last friday morning her mom's sister (aunt and uncle) came and gave total mindwash to her, She says, "If your husband beat you, Come immediately along with your son, we will take care of u, I will cut your husband's legs, hand and put him to jail..." and then they left from here.

Whatever i says that she will take negatively and tell to all others bad in the manner. I'm struggling to survive with her. I'm was explaining we have to do like this, But she will never accept anything..

The next day, (sunday) quarrel started between us. I beat her, because she was torturing me like anything. And then she RUNAWAY from my home around 7:00 pm and reached her home at night 1:30 am in the midnight at chennai.

THIS IS NOT FIRST TIME, once in a 4 months she used to runaway like this...

I was searching here and there, But i can't find out. Around 3:00 am I got a call from their family like they are going to beat me and my mom. They are going to cut my my P**NIS. using bad words.

The next day (monday) I went office that time my wife's entire family came and BEAT my mother and took all those things such as dress, books, my jewels, and went along with MY SON. They scold my mom like anything... my prestige and respect everything were gone...

My son's half yearly exam is going now, She is spoiling her life and my son's life also.... 

I'm Crying because of my SON... Finally I decided to give DIVORCE, How Can I live with this kind of  torturing and misunderstanding Wife and Family...

I don't want to live with my WIFE, I want to live with my SON only. I don't want to marry again, Enough, Enough, I learned lot of lessons...

Anybody, Please suggest me If i put a DIVORCE, How long it will take to finish and my son can live with me..?

Thanks

Learning

11 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 September 2010

On the grounds what you have said you will not get divorce.  In my opinion itz only misunderstanding between both of you, convince your wife and about the future of your son.  Inspite of it she is not ready to live with you then by agreeing both of you can file mutual consent divorce petition.  If your son likes to live with you then he can even court would suggest the same if he is not ready then mother will be the care taker.

1 Like

Royan ( )     29 September 2010

Thanks,

But If I Put mutual consent divorce petition, How long will take it..?

(Guest)

I do not urge for divorce. you lived  for 7 years, LOVE marriage,

you said that you want to live with your son only ? Why ? What is the root cause Of quarrel ?

After 7 years you said She is not TAKING CARE of anything .It might be a Sex, Food, dress.... ---not ground for divorce.But she is only interested to live with her FAMILY... she is not willing to live with me and here. You also said that I believe Love, but there is no Love between us (after 7 years you felt there is no love?)Broken marriages, conflicts of loyalty, the problems of everyday life fall away as one faces up to .Life is a battlefield, Face the reality

I urge you dont go for divorce try to conciliate your problem. You face many problems if you go for divorce.so.its advisable to conciliate your problem.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 September 2010

You also said that I believe Love, but there is no Love between us (after 7 years you felt there is no love?)

- SURPRISING!

ONE'S FEELING AND DAY TO DAY EXPERIENCE BEING IGNORED BY THE LEARNED ADVOCATE.

- YES YOU MAY GO FOR DIVORCE. PLEASE CHOSE A LOCAL LAWYER AND ALLOW HIM TO PREPARE THE GROUNDS ON THE BASIS OF YOUR DAY TO DAY EXPERIENCE.

(Guest)

Satisfy her very well, more than her expectations. That'll solve the problem.

(Guest)

One thing amazes me. Only men complain against their wives. I have yet to come across a woman complaining against her husband.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 September 2010

Only men complain against their wives. I have yet to come across a woman complaining against her husband.

THAT MEANS, YOU ARE NOT A REGULAR READER OF THIS FAMILY SECTION.

GO TO THE PAST THREADS. PLEANTY OF SUCH CASES ARE THERE.

1 Like

You tell me (Personal)     02 October 2010

man you are in big mess, start collecting your evidences. This will save your life and your kid.

(Guest)

You are right. I simply stumbled upon here from somewhere.

(Guest)

Be prepared for a 498A as well man, apply for a Anticipatory bail, if possible.

(Guest)

Be prepared for a false 498A as well.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register