Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puneet saxena (student)     10 September 2010

how to register a computer training institute?

i want to start a computer training institute in Rampur disrict of Uttar Pradesh but do not know how can i get registration for proving computer education so that i may provide certificate to the students. so please give me detail information about where can i get registration and what will be my computer institute status(such as enterprise  or society etc) and can i provide certificate of training on successful completion of courses without registration and permission of any govt. educational or other authority.

thanks and regards

Learning

7 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 September 2010

Obtain certificatioon from Board for Technical Education Lucknow before providng any ertificate to any student. You can give coaching to any student without such license but cannot issue any certificate without getting registration of your firm with board.

puneet saxena (student)     13 September 2010

thank you sir for your reply.

state technical board of education gives affiliation to polytecnic institutes those run dun diploma courses. i want to start computer center like aptech ,niit, (not as big as these are, it is only for example). i talked to the counsellor of  Aptech and she told me that aptech is an ISO certified company and only their degree courses are recognised by the university.Aptech is also conducting many other courses such as DTP, on programming, web designing , ms office etc. and providing certificate for these.what about these certificate?

thanks and regards

1 Like

ap singh l (artist)     25 October 2011

i also need the answer i request lawyersclub to provide right information plz...we are waiting for answer

varinder (partner)     16 April 2012

Hi dear i m running a computer center in haryana with firm registration of 2 partners . but do not know how can i get  Govt. registration for proving computer education so that i may provide certificate to the students. so please give me detail information about where can i get registration and what will be my computer institute status(Institute Or Centre) and can i provide certificate of training on successful completion of courses without registration and permission of any govt. educational or other authority. tHanx

Gupta S Kumar (Principal)     04 March 2013

i am already started a computer training institute in South 24 Pgs. disrict of West Bengal but do not know how can i get registration for proving computer education so that i may provide certificate to the students. so please give me detail information about where can i get registration and what will be my computer institute status(such as enterprise  or society etc) and can i provide certificate of training on successful completion of courses without registration and permission of any govt. educational or other authority.

Thanks & Regards

Gupta

sonam (Manager)     14 May 2014

Hello Sir

I am going to open a computer coaching centre in Punjab so please suggest me wheather i certify my centre through ISO or any other still i dont have any certificate.

please suggest me.

Kamal Kumar Basu (Partner)     06 September 2014

Respected SIr,

I Want to register my Partnership Computer training institute under govt. of West Bengal So I can give certificate to my students which will be valid in all employment exchange.

So, Please reply me how can I proceed.

Thanking you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register