Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Humble request to LCI Admn. to re-collect r.Goodboy.50

HUMBLE REQUEST TO LCI ADMN.

Dearest LCI Admn.,

It is humble request that please try to understand the national concern of respected member if this great site which is meanwhile based on real democratic values and provides equal opportunity to the citizens of our democratic nation.

People are very few who think out of their personal interests and try to contribute their efforts on national interest.

I have carefully watched the issued taken up in his posting by Mr.Goodboy.50.  Nothing I have seen any anti-social or anti-national approach anywhere neither in his words nor in his intension.

I, therefore, request the LCI Admn. To kindly review this issue and recollect all the postings made by Mr.Goodboy.50.  Please let the people express their views on various issues of social & national interests and let the people think as to what is right and what is not.

With best wishes, warm regards and yes, with due respect ever to LCI…

Learning

3 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     18 August 2010

Thnaks Samudreji, for your right concern. Off course Mr. Goodboy.50 have enlightened us a lot. We should not be deprived of his postings. At least he should have been given a chance for his clarification.

I also miss Mr. Satya Prakashji.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 August 2010

Right Ram ji,

He is missing, with his gun and the beauty.

(Guest)
Im very hurt for his missing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register