LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S. V. Mudaliar (Consulatancy)     16 August 2010

Concubine

I got married in 2001 and till date no baby i.e. no issue and no good s*x  and my hardearned properties some of them are in joint name i.e. with my name and her name hence I would like to seek a concubine, please note that my wife not capable to deare it, just I need to know whether it is legally acceptable that whether I can tell the fact to a girl and marry her but I will not legally register the second marriage (the purpose of the marriage for better s*x and baby only)

Kindly reply me I will be greatfull to you 

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

1. First thought is illegal in the eyes of law. Take joint counceling sessons to improve libido oops I mean the act which you asked....

2. For second thought "surrogacy" option exists and you can donate your sperms and hire a able bodied medically healthy surrogate women services to rent her womb and sire a child.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 August 2010

you are dare enough to ask it in open foroum. appreciable.

however have you tried for divorce?

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 August 2010

read the bellow link of LCI.

Family Law > LIVIN CAN BE OFF ANYTIME: DELHI HC

1 Like

S. V. Mudaliar (Consulatancy)     20 August 2010

Thank you very much sir, my wife is not ready for divorce as she thinks that I am rich and giving all hence instead of approaching for divorce why I should not try as per SC verdicition given in the link below by you

Thank you very much sir

Thank you very much sir

(Guest)

1. With a married wife behind the link given by Sh Arup will not work remeber that too.

2. Your otptions are only what I suggested under Para 2 and for your thinking on weblink suggested by Sh Arup you are master of your making of destiny under Indian Panel Code for which I will not encourage folks in a open forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register