LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mafia-Crimes courtesy rotten Legal System

It is even wrong to call it a system,but I could not find any other appropriate term so I used these two words "Legal system".

If you give your property on rent it is very difficult /almost impossible to get it back from tenants legally.

If you lend money,it is very difficult/almost impossible to get it back  legally even if you take cheques.

Pre-marriage counselling is almost nowhere in India,even then If you get married with a wrong guy or gal,it becomes very very difficult to get out of that stinky relationship legally. 

Majority of cases in India are of these three matters only-above mentioned.

I feel if courts were competent enough to cater justice there would have no mafia and so many other crimes in the society.

Mafia became a parallel Govt. only because Govt. failed to settle such cases in the court of law, so people started going to Mafia if someone was not evicting a property or someone was not returning a loan or if a husband turned out a monster etc.etc.

Please suggest ?

Learning

2 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     15 July 2010

Delete the word IF from your dictionary. It will give peace of mind.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     15 July 2010

Delay and high cost and uncertainity  has made our  justice system useless. Property is meant ot enjoy, but due to litigation it becomes a liability

Hon’ble Justice B.P. Singh a Justice Hon. SC had once said“the situation today is so grim that if a poor is able to reach to the stage of Hon’ble High Court, it should be considered as an achievement. It has merely become a court of the rich.”

So to fill the vacuum created, someone has to enter, result is Mafia and crime. If some ones kills the erring tenant, then he gets two advantages first is his property will never be occupied, the other one his other family member will enjoy the property. Fighting criminal suit is easier than or preferred than lengthy civil suit.

The  wheels of Indian justice move at the pace of our ‘national vehicle’ the bullock cart.

Off course it is "just a system".

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register