LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Logicals are far more forward than Legals

Logical ones are far more forward than Legal ones.

Laws are  retarded genarally if compared with Logic.

Laws are handeled/manipulated by Politicians/bureaucrats/corrupt judciary etc.How can  laws be logical ?

How can laws compete the pure force of logic ?

Please comment.

Learning

5 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 July 2010

In opinion Logics and laws r bit different, some of the laws r based on the customs, general perception/common sense. Somewhere customary and established laws prevail over the legislative one or written laws. Logic may be different and usually based on comprehension of a person. Sikhs do not smoke, so for them it is a crime/sin whatever may be, but for others' this does not apply. Alcoholism is less or not a problem/prevalent for Muslims but for Christians thing is different.

Here I feel appropriate to paste the observation in a judgment of Hon. Delhi HC by Justice Pradeep Nandrajog which is appealing for me.

Whatsoever and howsoever may be the theories of law, the common man understands law by instinct. His instinct guides him that whatever is rational and fair is lawful and anything which is irrational or oppressive is unlawful. But, more often than not, law is discovered in a court room through forensic battles fought at length by legal luminaries. On many an occasion, after hearing arguments, a Judge goes into legal transcendental meditations to unfathom the niceties of the law.”

Off course it is admitted fact that corruption in judiciary is there, but all HCs and SC have taken this issue seriously.

Politicians are empowered to make law, so this depends on them.

Wait for the opinion of other lnd. members

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 July 2010

Very nice Mr. goodboyji

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     14 July 2010

Madhuji,

If  you treat the laws being lacking or inferior in logic then kindly consider resorting to studying basic and comparative jurisprudence to know the hollowness of pointed assertion.

Best Regards

Daksh 

Daksh (Student)     14 July 2010

Madhuji,

There is something which is called developing preposition of law a technique being used by our esteemed Seniors while arguing cases which comes by years of research, experience and toiling and it is very easy to say that all the hard work and reputation earned by a seasoned professional is by hoodwinking the legal provisions and is due to the (alleged) manipulations.  Yes there might be some black sheeps but still I would be the last person to belittle the nobleness of this Honourable profession.

Best Regards

Daksh

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     14 July 2010

Dear Madhu,

Thank you for the thought provoking posting.

Might’s not right, where argument's not treason,
Treason's his who's Might, supress’ good reason.

...  "Such an act
That blurs the grace and blush of modesty,
Calls virtue hypocrite, takes off the rose
From the fair forehead of an innocent love
And sets a blister there."  Tragedy of Hamlet III-IV:47

"The law against it! But that her tender shame
Will not proclaim against her maiden loss,
How might she tongue me! Yet reason dares her no;
For my authority bears a so credent bulk
That no particular scandal once can touch
But it confounds the breather."     
Measure for MeasureIV,IV:26

All is not well.
I doubt some foul play. Would the night were come!

Till then sit still, my soul. Foul deeds will rise,
Though all the earth o'erwhelm them, to men's eyes."
Tragedy of Hamlet I-II:257

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register