conversion certificate into islam

Hi, I was a Hindu I want to get conversion certificate of Muslim. I used to call K.Nishikanth but I changed my name as MA. Naushad. hope it reflects in the certificate. thanks.

The First Step is that She needs to go to the near Masjid in her Area and Take Shahada (Read Kalma) in presense of the Maulana and atleast two witness, on HER OWN FREE WILL.

Then the Maulana shall give her a Certificate of Conversion to Islam on the Masjids Letter head , stating the date and her name and address and details of witness.

Further the next step is to Make an Affidavit stating that she has converted to Islam on her own free will on so and so date and she may also adopt a new muslim name.

Further she needs to file "Change of Religion" in Government GAZATTEE. which gets published in 15 days, also she may file Change of name application in Government Gazattee. 

And the Process is now completed.

For more information you may refer to the answer in the link below.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu