Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand (pa)     30 May 2011

continuing btech and govt job same time..?

respected sir..

one yr back I have got a govt job on the basis of my 10+2 qualification..but at the time of joining i was doing my final year last semester of btech...my btech was completed on may 2010..but I have joined in govt job on mar 26 itself..I have taken the leave for one month and i have written my btech last sem exams..Is my graduation legal??..Is there any problem regarding my graduation?? please help me...I was really confused and I am afraid of applying for the competetive exams based on my graduation ..please help me...please give me some suggestions

Learning

2 Replies

yogesh (will tell you later)     30 May 2011

Such issues should be not taken very seriously You have done the education with/or without permission dosnot make any sense as it could be procedural lapses which too have been confirmed by Delhi High Court in one case in which the peon raised up to level of principal by acquiring qualifications simultaneously during the job without permission from the authorities. The H.C has appluded the peon turneed into principal and rejected the claim of authroties as it has been devoid of merits and vexatious only to harass the person concerned

Every person has the right to grow and such rules may not be restrining for person stumbling block for his success. These rae the trifling matters and should be ignored by the administration as there is nothing wrong

The CCS rules has laid down that permission is to be required in such cases but its not wrong act to pursue studies if one wants to pursue study without permission or affecting his duties

If one taken it wrong way then I personally called RUBBISH ATTITUDE

anand (pa)     30 May 2011

thank u very much sir for ur kind reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register