Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

C.Sethu (Ex Warrant Officer)     28 May 2010

consumer redressal forum- procedure

Sir, 

Ihave filed a complainant withtheconsumer redressal forum, regarding a default by thebuilder. 

The opposite arty has takenthe pleas that since theflat was boked onmy son's name,they claim that Ido not have any right to file thecase . However i have got a power of attroney signed bymy son. 

I wouls like tokow the procedure of filing the additonal document. Please advise the procedure and format of application. 

Sincerel;y Sethu.

Learning

2 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     29 May 2010

IF U HAVE POA YOU CAN FILE THE CASE, THE OBJECTIONS OF OTHER SIDE ALWAYS HIGHLIGHTS THE UNNECESSARY ISSUES. THIS IS COMMON IN CIVIL CASES.

YOU CAN MARK ALL DOCS  AT EARLY STAGE OR LATTER STAGE AS AND WHEN REQ/ APPROPRIAT. NO FORMAT/ FIXED PROCEDURE PRISCRIBED. ALL PROCEDURE ASPECTS  ARE ACCORDING TO THE PRINCIPLE OF NATURAL JUSTICE ONLY.

C.Sethu (Ex Warrant Officer)     29 May 2010

Dear Mr. Janardhana Reddy, 

Thank yu very much for yur knd advise . NOw,  at the time of filing the complaint my son was abroad and even during the booking of the flat my son was not in india, I had the autrhorization to sign cheques on his behalf and it was me who signed the cheque for advance payment. It was an NRE cheque for 1 Lakh, and the company officials at that time knew this very well. Now only when the court has reached the evidence proof stage, they have brought the silly excuse to play for delayng the case. . Now onthe 10th iof this month my son has come on leave and I have already made a power of attorney on my name from him . Also Ihad earlier inmy statement of facts ,Ihave mentioned the definitions in the Act saying "PERSON " means and includes Hindu  Undivided famiy. I being  the head of our Hindu undivided family, being thefather has booked the flat for my son . Though there is no laid down procedure, here in Tamil Nadu the advocates say the additinal documents while filing there is some procedure. which I am not aware. That is why I asked your organization if there is any formal procedure. KIndly please advise me , on these points. I am very greatful to you, and my sincere thanks for yourhelp. 

Sincerely Sethu.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register