Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul Bhardwaj (Govt. Service)     07 August 2009

consumer court

Sir,

I have purchased a flat in Indiapuam from a pvt. builder.  Now there are some deficiencies in building.  Can I sue him in consumer courts for the same.

Please let me know the procedure and the location consumer courts in Ghaziabad area.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Bhumik Dave (Law officer)     07 August 2009

Definetly, in con. Court u can file complaint witout adv. Bt its difficult 4 u so u take help frm a lawyer.

bituufg (das)     08 August 2009

I believe you can't.

Co-operative structure is collective of its members. Members elect at AGM/GM a managing committee/executive committee to run the show. Office bearers are elected from among the members and they run the society including provision of services on day to day basis. Members pay to the Society a maintenance fee (normally a monthly charge) to run the show and meet financial obligations of the Society. In other words members run their own show through their elected representatives and pooling the financial resources.

Co-operative society to its members is not a commercial body but a collective efforts to make the routine things easier.

Under the situation, the aggrieved members may complain to the concerned Registrar of Societies, against the high handedness of its office bearers. The Registrar may enquire into the matter and remove them. He can also call for fresh elections for the executive of the Society and its office bearers. He may also declare, on finding guilty, the erring Chairman etc, persons non granta, and debar them for holding office in the Society for certain period.

If certain majority of the members of the Society, see your Articles/Charter, feel so, they may themselves call a GM of the Society and hold fresh elections informing the Registrar of the Societies of your area concerned.

[url=https://surender-singh-statement.blogspot.com]1984 riots[/url]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register