Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thillai Govindarajan   30 January 2019

consumer cheated..

hi all,

below address is fraud company: ;
CA enterprises, DWARKA, SEC - 3, New Delhi, Delhi 110075, ( paper plate making company)
CA ENTERPRISES www.caenterprises.in

we are at Chennai, planned to start home based work.
we discussed and agreed to buy dona machine and they will get finished material with buy back facilities. this company is running in nilakottai, Tamilnadu gave them as reference. after enquiry, we commit to buy machine to start business at home worth rs. 2.7 lak machine cost. they sent 2 machine, when discussing before payment, they shown high class mahine. but after payment we received 2 machine. both are old, not new one, repainted and cheated. we fighted and replaced one machine. replaced machine also not good condition. one machine becomes dummy from beginning. another machine started production and sent finished items.. they accepted the finished items and not paying the amount.rs.17000.
as nothing is going in good manner. we are not happy with their activities. so we informed them to stop business relationship and revert back our machine cost rs. 2.7 lakhs. now they simply saying amount is non- refundable.
no bond is agreed between us.

now problem is, I am in Chennai. their native is Madurai but running business from Delhi. don't know their persnol address and in office address also no one their. they all given one address in website and working from different place, unable to catch them. i am trying to get proprietor address from sales office to catch them. don't know how to handle this?? but all are working, they are doing business. I confirmed this from other customers. don't know how to handle to recover my money.. within 3 months, cheated 2.7 lakhs..
kindly suggest your opinions.

regards
thillai

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register