LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dinesh (propritor)     16 July 2018

complaint of tenant with police

my father had let out piece of land on monthly lease rent to tenant. My father transferred title of land to me with power of attorney and consent of land lord to me in the year 1990 by registered conveyance deed. Even after that I had not insisted for rent to pay me by their tenants. During lifetime my father filed cases on tenant on more than 3 times for default. After demise of my father I have filed fresh suit and received decree to obtain possession. Now after 18 years since demise of my father tenant filed complaint to police about transferred rights of land. Police are not giving complaint copy to me. I demanded it through RTI. If civil court already heard and given judgement can police do interference?

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     16 July 2018

Have the police done any interference with you?

Police are often calling me to give statement.

Police calling police station to give statement in writing

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     16 July 2018

If police is asking for your version in regard to the complaint lodged by a party, how does it mean that Police is interfering with the Decision of the Court?

Police denied me for providiing copy of compaint which is necessary for giving statement.

Police denied me for providiing copy of compaint which is necessary for giving statement.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     17 July 2018

Police need not and will not give you the copy of the complaint.

All that is required is you have to give your answer to the questions that are put to you by the Police.  That's all.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register