Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskaradeepak (SOFT. ENGG.)     18 December 2009

complaint against unknow persons over id's alone

Hello sirs,

In my personal issues with my prev gf i happened to chat with a Id which created troubles, an dalso that time i got 2 attemps to crack my mail id too.i reproted to google.

sameway on facebook a profile with her name cotacted me when i asked for a personal info.it changed its name,i reproted to facebook and got response and having it too.

sameway i happned to come in contact with a mbile claiming her cousin and i got a abusive sms of "f**k u" from that number.

now i want to take action agaisnt all these hidden persons whats the way? please suggest.

To add i lodgead a formal statement with cyber cell chennai for mail cracking attempt and filed a grievance in IT ministry against that number.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
First compalint with police under cyber crime and also complaint against SMS you received. Police will track all information from where it is came.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     18 December 2009

In one case, sender of the threatening/abusive/defamatory email was tracked through IP system, brought to the police station, his statement recorded and allowed to go home. Receiver of the email obtained a certified copy of the statement from the Cyber Crime Police Station also.

Contention of the Police: No case made out.

Another contention: BRIBED HEAVILY.

saurabh (advocate)     19 December 2009

go to cyber cell....they will help u out

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 December 2009

Yes they will. The moot point is who will bribe more.

saurabh (advocate)     19 December 2009

i have mail id of secretary of   justice tandon....cyber cell judge... send e-mail to her...she will forward to justice tandon.

cyberlawyer (barrister)     27 October 2013

Do these so called cyber crime cells actually work ?. A cousin of mine, was robbed of his S3 in knifepoint and since then its impossible for these cells to track the mobile. Even if the mobile is used with SIM i doubt they continiously monitor the activity of the device or not..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register